12# Cute couple moments

Cute couple moments

Tony Stark - Iron Man:

"And what are you going to do to stop me, my love?", Tony asks with his famous smirk. You look at him with an evil smile. "Don't underestimate me, Mr Stark", you reply smiling. Without a further word you aim with a water gun at him.

"Boom! Boom! You're dead, famous Iron Man", you splash a bit water in his face. His surprised expression is priceless. You can't hold back your laughter. Tony wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to him. "You are the devil, woman!", he says playfully angry.

"I've learned from the best, Mr Stark", is your answer. You want to use your water gun again, but Tony is faster than you. He almost throw it through the entire bathroom. "Guns are not made for women. You could hurt yourself", Tony kisses your neck. "You are so mean! I could kiss your iron ass!" He starts to tickle you. "I know and I love you for that."

Bruce Banner - Hulk:

"No! That's mine now!", you giggle and want to run away. Bruce wraps you up in his arms and pulls you back. He bury his face in your neck. The doctor loves your perfume. You try to escape his grip. "Stop... You know I'm ticklish, Bruce", you mumble with red cheeks.

"I know, but I want my revenge. You aren't an angel anymore", Bruce loves to tease you. He pokes your sides and you're almost exploding. You don't want to laugh in front of him in this moment. "You look a bit red. Are you okay, my angel? Do you want to sit down for a few minutes?", he asks you innocently.

"Don't tease me, doctor Banner! That's not nice!", you wheeze. Bruce lets you go. "Okay, then I do something else!", suddenly he lifts you up bridal style. "What are you doing?", you want to know. "I'm nice to you and treat you like a queen", you kiss his cheek.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:

One day you're the first one, who's awake. "Wake up!", you hit Steve with your pillow playfully. Surprised he almost falls from the bed. His face is just priceless. "What?! What's going on?!", Steve asks confused. You can't stop to laugh.

Captain America use his chance and grabs his own pillow. Now you have the surprised face when something hits you. "Hey! I thought you don't punch a woman! That means war!", the pillow fight doesn't take long. You have no chance against the famous Captain America.

You throw your arms into the air. "I give up! Please! Mercy!", your belly hurts from laughing. Steve lies next to you. His face is almost brighter than the sun. "We should do that more often. It was really funny", he smiles. You just nod and breathe for the next few seconds. "Now you owe me breakfast. You scared me to death with your attack", Steve says with his puppy eyes. "But only because it's you."

James "Bucky" Barnes - Winter Soldier:

"Give it back!", Bucky yells playfully angry, but you won't stop. "You never get me alive!", you laugh and run through the entire apartment. The Winter Soldier is faster than you. Without a word he wraps you up in his arms and press you against the wall.

"You are trapped, little bunny", Bucky whispers in your ear. You want to push him away, but he's too strong. "I'm not a bunny and you should know that." He raises his eyebrows. "I don't care. You are mine now", is his answer.

Against your sake he throws you over his shoulder. "Bucky, put me down! I'm not your doll!", you try to escape his grip. "Stop or I'll drop you", he chuckles. The Winter Soldier carries you back into the bed room. He lies you down on the big bed. "Give it back now."

"Do you mean that?" you ask innocently and take a bite from the chocolate bar. His shocked expression is the highlight from your day. "You devil." Bucky goes into the kitchen to get a new bar.

Clint Barton - Hawkeye:

"That's not a good idea, Clint. Can we do something else?", you want to know. The agent raises his eyebrows. "Come on, (Y/N). Do you trust me?" You sigh, but nod of course. "Alright. Don't drop me or it will be your last mistake", you jump on his back.

"Never, my little cookie monster", is his answer. Let's start the piggyback ride. "You have to eat more, (Y/N). You are too light. I could to that the entire day", Clint says after a few minutes. Your heart skips a beat. "That's so sweet", you kiss his head.

Natasha joins the situation. "What are you two doing?", she wants to know. "I have my own horse now!", you joke. The Black Widow laughs, but Clint isn't amused. "If I would be a horse then I want to be Pegasus." Of course. That's Clint... You put your head on his shoulder. "You're just awesome", you whisper into his ear and kiss his cheek.

Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow:

"I love this film. What do you think?" you mumble and stroke Natasha's head. She snuggles closer to you and closes her eyes. The assassin loves your touches. "I like it too", she mumbles tired. You look at Natasha. The Black Widow is almost asleep, but you don't care. You just enjoy her company even if she sleeps.

"You should sleep a bit. You look tired", you suggest. She doesn't respond. A slight smile appears on your face. The assassin is already sleeping. "God, you are so adorable and sweet", you whisper and stroke a lock of hair out of her face. The day couldn't be better.

"I'm not adorable and sweet... I'm an assassin", she mumbles sleepy. You wince scared, because you thought that she's sleeping. "Don't scare me like that", you wheeze, while you try to calm your heartbeat down. "Then you shouldn't look at me, while I'm sleeping", is her answer. You roll your eyes. After a few minutes she's really sleeping. Finally....

Phil Coulson - Agent:

"I like this color. I think it would fit you too", you say and look over your shoulder. The two of you paint the living room beige. Without a further word you turn around and paint the back of Phil's shirt. His shocked face is priceless.

You can't stop to laugh. "You're evil, (Y/N)! You're going to regret that", Phil tries to grab your arms, but you are too fast. "No, no, no!" The agent sneaks his arm around your waist. Without mercy he smears you paint in your face.

"You look great, darling", Phil kisses your nose. You just shake your head. "You're evil and sweet at the same time", you reply. The agent just smiles. "And you are always adorable", he melts your heart with his words. You hug him tightly. He strokes your head softly. "I love you, my sweet devil." Phil looks at you. Now he sees your face paint on his dark shirt. "No, you didn't do that!", you run laughing away from him.