You two as kids

You two as kids

Tony Stark - Iron Man:

You can't wait to be an adult and do what you want. The two of you try to act cool and of course it's Tony's first flirt try. He puts his arm around your shoulder. You think he's just friendly, because you two are best friends. Your parents thought that you will be a sweet couple when you're older.

Bruce Banner - Hulk:

Every second of your free time you spend with your best friend Bruce. He loves the nature and the silence like you. Sometimes he tries to play your guitar. Bruce fails every time, but it cheers you up when you're sad. Your tree house is almost your and Bruce's second home.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:

Of course is Steve a gentleman and helps you as often as he can. Sometimes he carries your bag or helps you with your jacket, 'cause you are to clumsy. Steve has always an eye on you even if you two are playing. Somebody could hurt you and he wants to prevent it.

James "Bucky" Barnes - Winter Soldier:

Bucky is addicted to you from the first day. You don't really understand what he wants, but you like the flowers he gives you. You just want to be his friend. One day the flowers are almost bigger than him. Your parents are sure that you two will be a couple someday.

Clint Barton - Hawkeye:

The two of you love to play hide and seek all day long. He climbed on a tree once and you're looking for him for almost an hour. Since then you spend your time on trees talking and laughing for hours. Your parents call you two the bird couple. At this time you don't know what they mean.

Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow:

Just one single word: inseparable. You two are like twins. You laugh and cry together. She knows everything about you and vice versa. Your favorite hobby is to enjoy the nature and make flower crowns together. From time to time you two play agents in the house and your mother is always the bad guy.

Phil Coulson - Agent:

He always wants to protect you from everything. When you two take a walk together Phil takes your hand so you can't fall and get hurt. He is like a guardian angel or your super hero, because you're his little "treasure". You are his best friend, 'cause you like his edges and imperfections.