14# What he does when you're upset

What he does when you're upset

Tony Stark - Iron Man:

"Are you kidding me?! Get out of my way!", you almost yell at the agent in front of you. "Why? Are you a coward, (Y/N)?!", you turn around to look at the man. Anger fills you from your head to your toes. "What are you going to do? Kick my ass?", he adds.

To his luck Steve and Clint joins the situation. Before you can punch the agent the two hold you back. "I'm going to kill you! You are a coward!", you hiss. The man takes a step back. Apparently he's a bit scared. "He isn't worth it, (Y/N). Please calm down!", Clint tries his luck, but you are to angry.

In the worst moment Tony joins the conversation too. "What is going on here?", he wants to know. You escape Steve's grip and leave them alone. That's too much for you. Without a word Tony follows you. "(Y/N)! Please stop!"

Suddenly Tony grabs your arm so you have to stop. "What?!", you yell. Before you can say something else he kisses you. You want to push him away, but Tony is too strong. A single tear runs over your cheek. He wipes it away with his thumb. "It's okay. This agent is an idiot", you slightly smile. "Thank you", you whisper.

Bruce Banner - Hulk:

"You shouldn't have say that. I'm still your sister", you sob and end the call. This was the worst dispute you ever had with your sister. You want to throw your phone through the entire bedroom, but it isn't worth it. "That's not fair!", you cry and hide your face in your pillow.

Bruce is working in the lab as always. You don't want to disturb him. The tears won't stop. Bruce opens the door to the bedroom. At first he's surprised that you're crying. It breaks his heart into thousand pieces to see you like this. You should be happy and smile. "(Y/N)? What happened?", he asks you worried.

"Nothing...", you mumble against the pillow. Bruce crawls to you into the bed and wraps you up in his arms. He doesn't say a word, but his company cheers you up. "I had a dispute with my sister and it was really rough", you explain after a few minutes. You bury your face into his chest.

"I'm so sorry", the doctor replies, while he strokes your head. "You could have come to me", Bruce adds. You look at him with red eyes. "I didn't want to disturb you", is your answer. He kisses your forehead. "You never disturb me, okay?", you only nod.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:

"Shut up! Get out of my flower shop before I call the police!", you yell and throw one of your flower pots through the room. The man shakes his head. "You are insane! What's wrong with you?! You should be happy that I'm back after so many years!", he replies before he leaves your flower shop.

You run your fingers through your hear. This is one of the worst days in your life. Suddenly someone enters your shop. Without thinking you grab other pot to throw it. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?", you hear a familiar voice. You just start to cry instead of an answer. Strong arms hug you tightly. "Do you want to take a walk with me?", your boyfriend asks you softly. You nod in agreement.

Steve puts an arm around you and the two of you leave your shop. "Do you want to talk about it?", Captain America wants to know. You only sigh, 'cause actually you don't want to talk about the problem. "My father appeared one day in front of me after years. He has left my mother and me when I was only two years old", you tell him the short story. Steve kisses your head. "I'm ... I'm sorry. He doesn't serve a great daughter like you", he tries to cheers you up. "Thank you", you reply.