important lore (please read often more lore added)

Okay here's where I'll post Tidbits and such so the fuck ton of random shit makes sense to you.

MCYT -
Players are immortal they randomly stop ageing at some point in their life for example Phil is thousands of years old but he stopped ageing so he looks and acts 35 and Tommy was stopped at sixteen.

Players can be made in three different ways 1. They just fuckin appear out of nowhere (Phil) 2. The seggs was committed (dream is puffy's biological child no idea who his dad is) 3. A mob can become a hybrid player either by chance or if they were taken in by a player( Techno, Michael, Tommy, Sapnap and most of the smp)

Gods are just players either in creative mode or with powerful abilities

ore hybrids are basically like iron gollems

Streaming is done with special camera drones and YouTube is on their communicators (basically phones but more pog)

They have cannon scars n things because they actually went and used real weapons because Minecraft logic

Tommy has a prosthetic leg ( accident during the doomsday stream) it is really high tech so you can't tell that its A fake leg and so he can compete in mcc ( just after he got it he got in an argument with Ranboo so he took his leg off and threatened him with it) most of the smp don't know about it ( Purpled Tubbo Sam and ranboo)

Purpled is alien boi ( he beeps when nervous or tired)

Tommy is raccoon child

Tubbo is moobloom hybrid (just because I can)

George is a mooshroom

Sapnap is a blaze

Techno and wil are piglins Wilbur being more like a wild boar than a pig.

BHNA-

Bakugo didn't just suddenly stop being Izuku's friend it was more of a gradual thing because they were so close as kids and it wasn't his idea to start bullying Izuku but the teachers encouraged that behavior so he went with the pack out of fear

Izuku has PTSD from middle school but doesn't blame Bakugo and is trying to befriend him again (Bakugo saw one of his flashbacks in the dorms and blames himself so now he tries not to trigger Izuku )

Mineta was expelled first day so we have Shinso (unless you want him here so he gets scared shitless)

Nedzu is a player but he doesn't know that

MHA is a server that was left by players to see how the world would evolve

I call everyone by their first name because that's just how I think of them in my head.
Here's A chart.

Shinso's first name is Hitoshi

Eri and Hitoshi are Shota Aizawa's kids (he married Hizashi Yamada)

Fumikage can talk to Phil's crows

Mezo likes to give hugs :D

Denki is scared that he might accidentally hurt his classmates

Ochaco is pure bean and dating Tsu

These will probably be updated later on in the book