L'Basement

Haha phasmaphobia vod go brrrrr
*'*'*

Tommy was furious at the dumb bastards who kidnapped him.

All he remembers was walking to some obscure emo shop when an explosion came out of nowhere.

He and Ranboo had been a few feet behind the group discussing lore and had tried to run to catch up with the group.

Just when they were about to reach their companions Tommy had fell the distinct feeling of someone's hand wrapped around his throat.

He had glanced at Ranboo only to see a hand wrapped around his neck to.

Both hands seemingly belonged to the same person.

He had a strange mask that reminded Tommy of Dream.

Just then a blue flash surrounded him and next thing he knew he was in a blue void.

He had stayed in that void for what felt like five years but what was probably only four hours.

When he was let out he was extremely nauseous, he felt handcuffs unceremoniously securing him with his arms behind his back.

The next few moments were a whirl of corridors and voices as he was carried over someone's shoulder.

He looked around and saw he was in a cell with a passed out Ranboo in the corner of the room.

He heard the cell door clang shut behind him.

^∆^∆^

It was hard to tell time in the dark cell, but as far as Tommy could guess it had been about a half hour before Ranboo woke up.

He had rushed over to his (slightly) older brother when he had seen the soft glow of Ranboo's eyes.

As both of the boys sat there pondering their current predicament something made the younger tense.

Tommy could hear murmured conversation a few meters away, he warned his brother as he didn't recognize any of the voices.

----------

Sorry for the short chapter but I figured you all wanted an update so...... Yeah here's a tidbit to keep you satisfied for now.

Anyways I got inspiration for another crossover and I want to see if you guys like the idea.

It's a Harry Potter and origins fic .

I've found two of these and its a really fun concept so I might make one.

If you're for the idea comment here. -->

Goodbye for now - Lei<3