geoguesser! (pray for Tenya Ilda)

Reminder to look at the important lore chapter it has been updated to help explain things.<3
^∆^∆^
*'*'*
Tsu was not liking where this was heading.

She absolutely didn't want to get kidnapped but this is what happens when you're a hero student.

" Eyup this went well huh?"

"Wilbur as much as I respect you as my older brother figure... Shut the fuck up."

It appears Tubbo didn't disagree.
∆^∆^∆

Tsu was excited for the trip to the mall today!

She and her friends had invited their new friends Tubbo and Ranboo.

They said they would come but they were going to bring two of Ranboo's brothers.

Tsu was excited to meet her friend's brothers.

*'*'*

Ranboo was grateful to Tsu for inviting hum and Tubbo to her squad's mall trip.

He felt a little bad for bringing Tommy and Wilbur but he knew that Tommy would've come anyway and he felt better with his older brother supervising them.

He knew his little brother could be a menace even more so if Wil and Tubbo were there but he wanted to bring them anyway.

Thankfully Tsu agreed.

He went to go get his brothers while Tsu went to go get her friends. (Tubbo went with Tsu for some reason)

he found Tommy and Wilbur on the sofa.

Wilbur was writing lyrics on his phone and Tommy was curled into him drowsily humming a tune.

Wilbur noticed him when he approached them and ran his hand through Tommy's hair.

"D'you need something boo?"

He relished the warm feeling in his chest when Wil acknowledged him. Brothers not shipping

"My friend Tsu asked if I wanted to go to the mall with her squad, and she said I could bring you two along."

Tommy was playing with Ranboo's hand absent mindedly while his older brothers chatted.

He perked up and gave a small hum of affirmation when Ranboo asked if he wanted to tag along.

Wilbur chuckled at the sight of his demon of a brother sat basking in the affection he and Ranboo gave him.

It wasn't a rare sight, everyone also to Tommy experienced his cuddly moods at least once.

Wilbur nudged Tommy till he was a bit more aware before he picked him up and passed him over to Ranboo.

They walked to the gate where Tsu and Tubbo were waiting with the rest of the gang.

*'*'*
∆^∆^∆

Tubbo wasn't sure what he expected when he entered the 1-A dorms, he really shouldn't have been disappointed when he found that they were exactly the same as the SMP dorms.

He saw that Tsu's friends were waiting for them in the common room scattered across the sofas and armchairs.

*'*'*

Tommy was currently in his raccoon form.(he was extra poofy because he had taken a shower that morning and Techno had help him blow dry his hair/fur)

From his perch on Ranboo's shoulder he saw his best friend walking towards him along with some students he saw with Ranboo the yesterday.

As he caught sight of his best friend he did the first thing that came to mind.

He ran full speed at Tubbo and Jumped onto his chest chattering loudly.

He heard exclamations from beside him but he didn't hear them as he scrambled up onto Tubbo's head and burrowed into his hair right between his horns.

*'*'*

Wilbur laughed at the students expressions as his youngest brother tackled Tubbo.

The bush looking kid was firing questions at Tubbo faster than a machine gun while the rest joined in with his rapid inntarogation except for the blue haired kid.

Said blue haired kid was seemingly lecturing Tubbo for illegally owning a raccoon.

Ranboo just looked at his arms where Tommy had been minutes prior with a dejected look in his eyes.

^∆^∆^

Well he should have expected to be kidnapped.

Wilbur was a bit worried but he covered it up with humor.

One second they were just sitting down enjoying some ice cream the next there was an explosion and he didn't have time to react before he smelled something that reminded him of a weakness potion and someone covered his mouth with a cloth.

The last thing he saw before passing out was some man with a mask similar to Dream's touching his brothers.

Now he was stuck in a cell with Tubbo and the blue haired kid along with Tsu and the bubbly girl.

His brothers and the bush kid nowhere to be seen.

-------

Eyo Lei here this is the last chapter I can write before I lose internet because I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Enjoy and please leave your thought I love reading your comments.

-Lei <3