First day?(chonky boi chap)

Skipping the whole you can stay at U.A speech so dsmp has a dorm building to themselves now and the teachers were informed of the situation
*'*'*
^∆^∆^
Future lei here holy fuck this is a chonky boi of a chapter, if you want longer chapter like this they'll be sparse but they're in here.

Tubbo was walking along a path on U.A grounds at five thirty in the morning after waking up from a nightmare and being unable to fall asleep again. (He was worried about Michael because the heroes had taken him the other day and hadn't given him back for  five hours)

He wasn't watching his surroundings and Crashed into someone.

*'*'* haha scar twins meet up time pog

Shoto had walked out of his dorm building after he couldn't fall asleep because his father had called and said to keep at the top and beat Katsuki or he would double his summer training.

He definitely didn't expect to literally run into a small brunette boy.

*'*'*

Tubbo looked up at the person he bumped into and was startled to see someone his age.

If he remembered correctly this was Shoto Todoroki son of the number one hero Endeavor. (Endeavor was at the briefing with the teachers and none of his friends had a good feeling about him)

*'*'*
As Shoto Studied the boy before him he was put off by the boy's fluffy brunette bangs that covered his face.

He also noticed the small horns on top of his head and assumed the boy had a mutation quirk.

Not my art

As the boy looked up at him he got a glimpse of a burn on his chin and a blue eye stared up at him.

He remembered him as one of the mysterious people from Three days ago.
^∆^∆^

Shoto didn't expect to make friends outside Izuku's group but here he was watching the sunrise with his new friend chatting about their troubles.

*'*'*

Tubbo liked Shoto he was interesting to say the least.
Again not shipping

He didn't know what drove him to befriend the boy but he was thankful he did.

^∆^∆^

Nedzu had said that some of the smpers would attend hero training today.(dream team plus minors)

As Tubbo walked with Tommy, Ranboo and Purpled he couldn't suppress the feeling he was being watched. ( Nedzu chuckled darkly in his office)

Tubbo was less than thrilled when the heroes had said he couldn't bring Michael but he trusted Mr.Aizawa to take care of his child after talking to him and meeting his daughter that was Michael's age.( he seemed like Phil so Tubbo thought he was ok he also had an older son that was in the hero class)