Chapter 4: Fanfiction

MATURE WARNING!! BE WARNED!! (Listen to song for best experience~)

Narrator's POV:

Izuku was still red by the time he had made it home. After the picture he had thanked him quickly and ran out the building. He had spent his time driving back home thinking.

His idol was his neighbor. What now?

While he was walking up the stairs, he noticed his neighbor- well Dynamight- walking into his apartment. Deciding to leave him alone, Izuku just waited until he closed the door, then he went to go inside his own apartment. While he was unlocking the door, he heard the door across from him open.

Izuku looked onto his door and could see the illumination of the light from the blonde's apartment, and in the light, he could see the blonde's shadow lean on the doorframe.

He turns around quickly, and squeaks when the blonde gets closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo had heard the greenette get home right after him, and he wanted to have a bit of fun before bed. He ended up taking off his shirt before opening the door and seeing the short male turn around quickly.

Bakugo smirked a bit before walking closer and pinning him to the door. He  saw the greenette's eyes glance around quickly in a frenzy, him holding phone and keys tightly.

"You won't tell anyone I live here. Got that small fry?"

The greenette nodded so quickly he thought he was going to break his neck. "Yessir!" He squeaked out, and Bakugo almost smiled at hearing his voice. Instead he let out a small grunt, unpinning him and starts to walk back.

Bakugo felt a tap on his shoulder with a small "Wait!" following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's how the two ended up in Bakugo's apartment, Bakugo signing Izuku's merch and Izuku reading and answering Bakugo's fan emails.

They had made an agreement outside, that if Bakugo signed all of his merch, then Izuku would read and respond to Bakugo's fans. Bakugo was hesitant after seeing the amount of merch. There were shirts, magazines, cups, posters, baseball caps- when did he start selling baseball caps?

Bakugo sighed as the last cup was signed, placing the marker down and turning to look at Izuku, who was still on his computer. But he was looking at it quite...intensely. He got up and plopped right next to Izuku, which startled the greenette enough to drop his computer.

Bakugo picked it up and looked at the screen to make sure it wasn't broken when he noticed the nerd was reading something. He got to a couple of lines when the computer was snatched from his grip. "Hey-"

"IT'S NOTHING!" Izuku was obviously panicked, he shut his computer quickly and turned a beet red.

Bakugo just stared at him blankly before shrugging. Izuku calmed down a bit before the computer was snatched from his hands again to his surprise. He gasped as he saw the blonde speedread and blush heavily. 

"What in the holy hell are you reading???" "I-It's fanfiction..." Bakugo looked up at the meek greenette, who was curled up into a ball on his couch. "I-I write it, for your fans. U-Um...and they asked for that. I totally didn't do it because I wanted to a-and because you're hot or whatever!!"

"Small fry stop talking, you're making it worse for yourself. And you're the famous....'Broccoliboi69' that my manager keeps trying to tell me about?" Bakugo questioned, a bit interested. "I-I guess I am." Izuku stands up, red from his freckled cheeks to his hands.  

Bakugo found it quite cute at how embarrassed Izuku was, so he decided to push it a bit more. "So...you would want me to do all these things to you? Bend you over on my lap and spank you? Fuck your face till you can't talk anymore?" As Bakugo asked these questions, he put the computer down on the couch and closed the distance between them with one large stride.

Izuku gasps and looks up at the male, putting his hands on his chest to try and create some sort of barrier. "I-I never said that-" "But it was heavily implied, no? All you write are POV's, which I find interesting. You're writing this from your imagination, so I bet you picture yourself in these sexual situations." Bakugo smirked as his point was proven by the greenette's face getting redder.

"What's your name small fry? I would love to know the name of the person I'm railing in these fanfictions." "Izuku. I-Izuku Midoriya." Bakugo leaned down, right in front of his face. "I'm Bakugo. Bakugo Katsuki. Or as you know it, Dynamight."

Izuku felt his knees go weak as he grips onto Bakugo's shirt. "So, would you like to? Is that why you really wanted to come over?" Katsuki asked, taking Izuku's hands off of his shirt as he holds him up. "O-Oh gods no. I'm a 20 year old virgin, and I have the confidence of negative zero." "You're 20?" Izuku nodded as a response, his skin calming down from the heat. 

But as Katsuki was about to reveal his age, a knocking came from the door, along with a sing-song voice. "Oh god no."

"Oh Katsuki!!~"

It was his manager, Mina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ab. 850 words~