Chapter 18: Admit It

MATURE WARNING!! BE WARNED!! (Listen to song for best experience~)

Narrator's POV:

"Jesus Christ how did you guys get inside my fucking house???"

Bakugo stood in front of his 4 so called 'friends', Mina smiling the widest. Denki looked a bit worried and Kirishima just stood up and hugged Bakugo tightly, which the blonde man pushed him away.

"Bakubro, we're worried about you! First you meet some green headed man and now you're acting different, then you demand we get your penthouse ready?? What is going on??"

Mina stood up as she spoke, Kirishima sitting down and hugging Sero instead, he was just there for emotional support. 

"It's another stalker situation, except this time it's not just me, it's Deku in there as well. Some creep came and put a camera in his house, then he found one in my house as well. We're just trying to take precautions."

Bakugo explained, sitting down on the couch and running fingers through his hair. Mina let out a gasp of surprise, and Denki shook his head and sighed. "Christ man, you always find yourself in some kind of trouble. Is greenie here?" "No fucking duh he's here, Bakubro wouldn't just leave him there....right???" Kirishima scolded Denki before looking at Bakugo for confirmation.

"Yes, he's here-" "Can we see him? Pleaseeeeee-" "No, he needs to sleep." Bakugo shut down the idea completely, the younger male was already very stressed, and his dumbass friends bombarding him with questions would not be the best thing for him right now.

"Wait...are you actually caring for somebody?" Sero asks, rubbing Denki's back and raising a eyebrow at Bakugo. "What? No. I don't care about him. This is just for my own safety." Bakugo denied, although a small hint of a blush appeared on his face.

"You do care! If you cared only about your safety, you wouldn't have brought Izuku with you!" Kirishima pointed out, and Bakugo guffawed and shook his head, standing up and heading to the kitchen.

"Hell no." "Hell yes! Admit it you coward! You care for Izuku!!" Mina followed, and so did the whole group, Bakugo sighing out of frustration and turning to them. "FINE!! I CARE FOR IZUKU!!" 

A small gasp could be heard, and everyone turned to the sound. Izuku stood there in Bakugo's shirt, it was a bit short, revealing his freckled thighs. He had severe bed-head, making his green hair more messy than normal. His sleepy eyes looked at Bakugo and a sleepy smile spread across his face.

"You care for me..?" Izuku asked, and Mina backed up a bit so that the green-haired male could get to his soon-to-be lover. Izuku walked up slowly and pushed the others hand, that was currently holding his coffee cup, away to the side.

Izuku then laid his head on the others chest and wrapped his arms around him. Bakugo's heart thumped even louder than ever before, and his face became a red color. Mina squealed and snapped a few pictures before ushering everyone out of the kitchen.

"Izuku..-" "Do you care for me Kacchan?" Izuku cut the other off, looking up at him and smiling a bit more. "Do you?"

Did he? His feelings were all over the place, and he was never good at communicating his feelings in the first place, but the other made his heart feel like it was about to burst out of his chest, he made his hands clammy and just overall Izuku made him nervous.

It wasn't even that, it was such a strange feeling to Bakugo he placed the coffee cup down and covered his cheeks, looking up and taking a few breaths. All he ever had on his mind was Izuku, his beautiful green eyes and his freckles, his adorable personality had him a mess everytime he went to speak to the other.

Was this...was this what Mina called a crush? No, no it couldn't be. The last person he knew he had a 'crush' on was Reno, and that was years ago. But, this was the exact same feelings he felt when he was with the black haired boy.

Bakugo looked back down at the other, and he found himself sinking into the others green eyes, fuck, was this what a crush was? To break the tension, Bakugo leaned over and turned on the faucet, putting water on his hands and flicking the other with it.

Izuku gasped and Bakugo smirked, leaning down like nothing ever happened. "Does that answer your question?" Izuku took that as a war cry and put some water on his hands as well, rubbing his hands all over Bakugo's bare chest.

"You want war? I'll give you war." And those words started a mess. Bakugo ended filling up his empty coffee cup and splashed Izuku with it, getting his hair and shirt wet. Izuku then took a pot and filled it up as much as he could while he watched the other run for his life.

He ended up running after him and splashed him on the back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This all ended with them sprawled out on the floor, soaking wet yet still wrestling each other.  Izuku had rolled them over and he was straddling the other, laughing uncontrollably. Bakugo took this chance to tickle the other and flip them over, towering over him.

They stayed like that for a few seconds, laughing their asses off until Bakugo realized the predicament they were in. Izuku's legs were wrapped around his waist and he was pinning Izuku's arms to the floor. They were both soaking wet, and he could see through Izuku's shirt.

Eventually Izuku stopped laughing as well and just stared up at the other, laughing nervously.

"You're gorgeous Izuku.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ab. 931 words~