Letter 7: Ranboo please

Ranboo.

We haven't always looked eye to eye. Especially when we first met. I'll admit I was a bitch to you, but I would've thought that we worked through all that. I thought that we were friends.

I swear I didn't mean it when I called you a bitch, I thought we were joking, I really hope that you're just forgetting to write me back and you aren't just blatantly ignoring these.

I don't think I could handle the pain of you hating me. I think, I think that I might not survive being alone.

- Your Tommy

(P.S please write. Please-

The rest of the note is scribbled out. Wrinkles crease every corner and there are tears just past the last line of writing. There are worn patches on the paper, they look like water dripped onto it and then dried.

The paper was lifted into the air folded a few times and then placed into the pocket of a man. The man hummed and left the room, passing through the alleyway and going back to a silver car that awaited him.

He climbed into the car and started it, the engine spluttered before roaring to life. The man pulled the note out of his pocket and flattened it against the steering wheel.

He read over the lines again and again. With every line, his grin grew, until it was no longer a grin, but a large smile that encompassed his entire face.

No one was there. No one had seen him since the 16th. Not even the boy that that note belonged to was near and so the man cackled.

He laughed so hard that he was on the verge of tears.

Nothing was directly funny about the situation, for the laugh was one more of a relief.

He had found his boy.

His Tommy.