// 1 //

Matty

// 1 year later //

The 1975. I don't know what it meant to me anymore. All i knew was this alcohol on my tongue. I felt the liquid run down my throat with complete ease. My hands wrapped around a waist i did not know, but i accepted it. Lately i've been accepting whatever came my way.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Her mousy voice mused in my ear. I turned to her, my vision completely shot. Her eyes narrowed as i nodded my head, lust was a word i've come to terms with me. Actually i became very acquainted with the word. Her bony hand took mine and she led me some place more 'private '. The familiar stumbling through darkened hallways have become second nature to me. Her heels clacking echoed through the hall as she came to a stop. "Come here." She whispered to me. I stepped forward towering over her, i quite liked this. I placed my bottle down running my hands down her body, slightly bonier than i liked but...beggars can't be choosers.

"Mmm..fu.ck." I groaned as her hand instantly cupped my length. She began palming me as my hands groped her body. The black sequin on her dress skimmed over my hands as she pushed herself against me.

"Are you ready?" She whispered as her teeth clamped down on my ear. I sucked in a breath of air as i nodded. I felt nothing, no desire for her. But my member said other wise, but deep inside i knew that i was empty. She dropped down to her knees as her fingers fumbled with the belt on my pants. Surely i felt the pants drop slightly as she released my length from my trousers.

"Oh my." She said looking at my through her lashes, batting them at me. Little did she know she looked absolutely revolting to me. But she was already on her knees, and the alcohol in my system stopped me from telling her no. Easily she took me into her mouth, and instantly the sensations coursed through me. As her mouth sucked and licked all over my length i couldn't escape the nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach. My hand traveled through her hair, grabbing a fistful of it as i bobbed her head over and over me. Her mouth hollowed against me and i felt a slight pang of emotion. I looked at her, down of her knees, trying so hard to please me. She could never, but she didn't need to know that. For now, she was the next best thing i could get my hands on.

// the chapters will get longer as we progress //