PART 2 - Scene 1 - Hunted

(Opening titles)

We then cut to seeing Harry and Summer keep walking quickly up a hill.

Harry:

What about my friends?

Summer:

We can't do anything for them at the moment. If we stay down there we are doomed, so the best we can do is make tracks elsewhere.

Harry:

How do you know your cover is broken? Was it that tracker box in that white coat?

Summer:

Oh, Harry. You do like to ask lots of questions. You want to know what's going on. And so do I.

We hear another siren blowing. Summer and Harry stop.

They're coming! Come on!

Harry:

I thought you said we shouldn't run.

Summer:

They're hunting us! Come on! Move!

Harry begins to run with Summer. The camera shows the quick pace of their running, moving along with them, watching their legs charge, and hearing the siren sounding louder and closer! We then see four Oripicinni on black horseback chasing after them. The horses bolt, charging at a thunderous pace after them! We alternate between Harry and Summer to the hunting horse-riders. They keep running and running and running! The Oripicinni spot them in the far distance and begin closing in on them! Harry and Summer pant heavily, slowing down exhausted yet using all their energy to get away.

The horses charge towards them, splitting the four of themselves up so they can swarm in on them! Both Harry and Summer turn around and see the incoming hunters. The camera quickly zooms in on both of their nervous faces, before cutting to one of the black horses charging directly towards us. A vast straight field lies ahead. Danny Kul-Zucker fades in, charging on his motorbike towards us! The four horses stop in their tracks, scrapping to a skidding halt. The motorcycle pulls up towards Harry and Summer who stop to meet one another.

Oripicinni:

The Zombie Fullheads!

Summer:

Danny!

Danny:

Hmph. Reckon I got here just in time it seems. Come over here you two.

Harry and Summer hurry around to Danny on his motorbike. The Oripicinni take out their pistols and aim. Danny then takes out another box like tracker as Summer had with the same white flashing light. He holds it up.

Oripicinni:

Destroy them! Destroy them!

He selects the device and it produces a horrid squealing noise for the horses. They nay and scream loudly, jumping up on their legs. The men cannot control their horses, shouting at them trying to force them to obey, but it was useless. The horses then bolt away, charging into the distance. The Oripicinni hurry away, unable to control their animals. The American Danny then turns the device off.

Danny:

The Eardropper. Omits an ultra high frequency that drives off the horses the Oripicinni ride on.

Summer:

Danny!

Danny:

Hey honey. How have you been?

Summer:

Alright until the last few hours. My cover was blown. This Doctor and his friends arrived and seemed to know all about the Time Carriages. And then it spilt the beans for me since he claims to know all about them and the damage it's doing to time. This is one of his companions.