Scene 7 - The General Has Sarah!

We see the General taking Sarah prisoner as they return to the surface of the planet. He holds Sarah around his arm and gun pointed at her head. Funny Bones and Gulf arrive on their bikes.

Gulf:

Hey!

General Skunk:

Get off your bikes! And throw your guns away!

Both men look at each other. The General then tightens his grip over Sarah's neck. In the control room, Summer arrives with a box of her equipment and bends down with Harry to open the circuitry. We do get to see black cables leading along the wall to a plug socket, providing the power to the control units. This then quickly cuts back to the surface, with the guns of the two Zombie members on the ground and with their hands up. The General gives them distance as he holds his hostage.

And so you don't think of trying to follow me.

BAM! BAM! BAM! POW! BANG! The bikes are destroyed. Sparks fly from them, rendering the vehicles useless.

I would allow yourself the time it takes me to get out of your sight before you try and get us. Otherwise, you can say goodbye to Ms. Smith.

The General then leaves up the hill taking Sarah with him. Funny Bones is about to go, but Gulf stops him.

Gulf:

He means it, Bones.

We then have a sequence of seeing the General taking Sarah by force up the hill. Back in the Eye, Summer takes a set of tweezers and looks at the circuits.

Summer:

I hope this works. Not sure what it will do. But, here goes.

She cuts a cable. BAM! Sparks explode at Summer, knocking her back.

Harry:

What happened?

Summer:

I don't know. But it's not working.

Harry:

Where is your power storage unit?

Summer:

No idea.

Harry:

Then where do you get your power?

Summer:

Only Morgolock knew that.

The Doctor and Danny arrive back on the surface to meet Funny Bones and Gulf. The General and Sarah are in the far distance now.

Doctor:

Where's Sarah?

Gulf:

Up there. He said he'd kill her if we try to get her.

Doctor:

That's not going to stop me!

They are now out of sight. The Doctor then runs up the hill after them.

Funny Bones:

And sir, our bikes have all been immobilised.

Danny:

Then we will just have to go on foot. Come on!

They then all begin charging after the General. We see another sequence of the General taking Sarah, as the Doctor and his friends pursue after them. The camera cuts between the two groups constantly. The sky's dark death thickens. The General is taking Sarah along a path that leads up another hill, leading up to a mountain and a cliffside. Below it begins to see a big deep drop down. Sarah does not take the high view well. Her vertigo begins to get to her. She panics and cries out, breathing. We see them keep heading up and up and up. The Doctor and others keep pursuing them and begin reaching the path. They keep running as they're talking.