D3

Laurent

I sat there staring at Larry. I could barely keep my eyes open. My body ached and I had another nightmare. But this time it was longer then I wanted it to be. I couldn't wake up before the accident happened.

It was all to fast, I didn't wanna see it again. But I keep reliving it and each time I notice something that I didn't before. Something that scares me everytime I wake up. When I think about or even talk about it, I always get nasous.

Larry: "Rubix we're going to the hospital, hop in. Lilo.. baby I'm sorry but we have a change or plans. Uncle Lau isn't feeling well. So we're taking him to the doctor. Oki?" He said as he opened the door.

Lilo: "Ok daddy." I heard her say.

Lau: "No hospital Larry, you no I no like hospitals. Don't... Please.." I pleaded weakly as my French seeps through.

Larry: "Oui, nous y allons. Je be veux pas l'entendre." He said. (Yes, we're going. I don't wanna hear it.)

I tried to get up and out of the car but was stopped by Larry. He looked angry but I could tell he was just worried. He then picked me up and put me in the backseat with Lilo. He then got into the car next to me. Rubix then drove to the hospital not bothering to be careful at the moment.

Lau: "Rubix.. make sure to keep a clear mind when driving. Don't worry about me... Your gonna crash the car if you don't slow down." I said a little drowsy and nauseated.

He nodded his head in response and slowed a down a bit. I laid my head back on the seat forgetting that Lilo and Larry were on either side of me. So when I felt both of them grab my hand I flinched a little.

Larry: "Lau?..." He questioned.

Lau: "Sorry, I just forgot you guys were here for a moment." I said honestly.

Lilo: "It's ok uncle Lau." She said in a sweet voice.

Lau: "Do you have your seatbelt on, little one?" I asked her.

She shook her head and I frowned. I then grabbed her seatbelt and put it around her. Once I did I held my hand out for her to hold. She gladly took it and I smiled weakly.

Rubix: "Hey we're about to..." He said before everything went crashing down.

Larry: "LAU.. LILO.."

TBC...