D5

Larry

I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. We were losing him and the seatbelt wasn't coming undone. Everything was fine just a few minutes ago. I don't know what happened to have cause us to serve off the road. I...

Lau: "It's gonna be oki, Larry." I heard him say softly.

Larry: "N-no, we needa get you out of here. I need you Lau, I promise you're gonna be ok. Just hang in there for me." I said trying to get him out.

But I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw it was Rubix. He had Lilo in his arms with the paramedic's behind him. I didn't wanna move I wanted to stay by Lau. I wanted to be by my twin brother.

Lau: "It's oki, Lar. I'll be with you, you have to let them help tho. Oki?" He said as he touched my hand.

I wanted to say no but when I looked at him his eyes were soft yet distant. I nodded my head and moved out the way. I then walked with Rubix to the ambulance with my head low. I could barely feel the pain that Laurent was in. Which scares me the most right now.

What also scares me is losing myself and not being there for my daughter. I don't know what's gonna happen but I know something doesn't feel right. Nothing feels right anymore...

TBC...

Sorry it's another short chapter. I just don't feel like writing a long one at the moment. I'll update soon, but for now I hope everyone is enjoying the book. Bye loves