D6

Larry

We sit in the hospital with minor injuries. Waiting on any information about Lau. I sigh as i bounce my leg and pull at my hair.

I bit my nails every so often to keep my nerves under control. I check on Lilo and Rubix every 10 minutes just in case something happens. I can't keep still for too long so I'll pace back and forth. Then I sit back down, like I'm a song being played on repeat.

Rubix: "Lar... I called Maman.. she's coming along with the family." He said softly as he walked into the hallway.

Larry: "... Is the team coming? What about our coach? Is he coming? They're gonna wanna see Lau when he wakes up. They're gonna wanna see Lilo too. How's Lilo? Is she oki? Is she hurt? Did anything happen to..." I started to say but was cut off by Rubix.

Rubix: "Yes, Lilo is fine, she's perfectly fine. And yes I called the team and Playmo. Everyone is either coming today or tomorrow. We just have to have hope that everything's gonna be ok." He said as he patted my shoulder.

I nodded my head at what he was saying and took a deep breath. Just then the doctor came over to us.

Doc: "Is this the family of Laurent Bourgeois?" He asked.

Larry: "Yes sir, how's my twin?" I asked as he looks at me confused for a sec.

Doc: "I'm sorry to say but he's dead." He said.

But as soon as he said those words Lilo's heart monitor went off. Everything was then starting to get dizzy. And I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I needed Lau, where's Lau? My Lau..

TBC...