D9

Larry

The room was silent as we wait for Laurent to speak. He was in pain and I can tell. I didn't mean for it to come off as rude but I was agitated and mad.... Maybe I was dull..

I don't know why but...

Lau: "I'm fine, it's an aching, dull pain. But all in all I'm fine Doctor..?" He asked looking for her name tag.

Doc: "Just call me Mia. It's just Mia, Mr. Bourgeois. But you said your feeling a aching dull pain, correct?" She said, which had made me feel wired.

And not a good type of wired either. But I pushed it a side since she's a doctor. I kept an eye on her tho from where I was at. I then laid back and covered my eyes. But I still listened to what she was going on about.

----------------Time skip 2 weeks-------------

Laurent

Its been a couple weeks since I've gotten out the hospital. A couple weeks since I've found out that Lilo had died. But I still haven't found out what cause the accident. Nobody will tell me about what happened.

I'm just glad I'm back with my family and twin. I still can't walk properly so they gave me crutches to help. But I still dance with Larry and everyone from my seat as best as possible. And it seems to put a smile on everybody's face when they see me dance.

It just... Sometimes I think I hear Lilo's voice. Or I see her while we're out or running around in the house. Or I have dreams where we're sitting on the porch talking and she ends up fading away with a big smile on her face.

And each time I wake up I'm crying. I wanna get to the bottom of it but i don't know. I'm debating on if I should say something about it to someone or not. I just don't know..

Lilo: "Uncle Lau?"

I froze...

TBC...