Remnant of the Past: The Decision

Hi! Apologies of the small delays. Here's the chapter you've looking for! Stay tuned for next chapter, and don't cry.

The cover is new and out! It's drawn by me, before Monday.. I was in rush, because it'll take weeks to finish since I could not finish from Monday to Friday.

I was unsure if Tomorrow (Monday) is the History exams.. usually I didn't hear the words, the whole class was just chattering. And couldn't hear NOTHING..

Also! There's SMALL spoilers on this chapter! Don't know, but I'll say it's chapter 13 only, from Cookie Run: Kingdom.

Enjoy!

--

On newly rising day of the cookies living in Dark Cacao's Kingdom, at first minutes before leaving from guests' bedrooms they are required to put on the sweatshirt on. It is understandable as that it's really cold place, as the cookies understood and in put them on. It's basically dark sweater with hoods on, whipped cream as foam to extend the warmth.

Gingerbrave was shuddering of cold, luckily when he is told to put it on, he did as what they ordered. It seems that it's really warm minutes after of putting it on. So was Wizard Cookie, Chili Pepper Cookie, Custard the IIII and Strawberry Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie is excluded, as the team was told that he wasn't really cold.

The team are shocked on what they did say, but they didn't mind at all. When the Watchers came back and opened the guest bedroom's doors to check if they did put the sweatshirts. It seems as they did, excluding Pure Vanilla Cookie. "Good. The Majesty called you, the team, for the meeting." The Third Watcher told them, allowing them to leave from the rooms.

The team followed the Watchers to throne. Once they are in throne, they met the king, Dark Cacao Cookie looking the windows. Then there's the First Watcher, Caramel Arrow Cookie, fazed away, saddened.

"So, this is what a throne looks like!" Custard exclaimed, looking around the throne excitedly. "When I successfully become a king, this throne would be same as mine!" Gingerbrave, Pure Vanilla Cookie and Caramel Arrow Cookie laughed at this Custard's dream.

Dark Cacao Cookie looked at the team when finished looking trough the window. He smiled to approach them, grabbing the sword. "Thank you for coming," Surely his voice is cold and bold, however there's a some small hint of his voice being sad. "This may be meeting, but.." He sighed.

"It is our mission, right away." He finished it's words, Pure Vanilla Cookie left it's sweats on, no reason atlough. So did Gingerbrave and Custard the III.

"Let's say. One of my Watchers is sent to mission to scout and find Dark Choco Cookie," He said in such hateful voice when he mentioned Dark Choco Cookie. "Instead of him, he encountered a Frozen Prowler Peak." The team is in shock.

A Frozen Prowler Peak. A such big, agile and cautious lion. It's mane is dangerous that may cause a crumble to other cookies, and it's still here wandering in the forest. Forest with cold temperature, and highly dangerous. That's where, as expected, Dark Choco Cookie wandering around it.

"We fought against this lion and instead of accepting the defeat, it ran away!" Gingerbrave exclaimed with anger, being agreed by Chili Pepper as expected.

Dark Cacao Cookie saw this anger. "That's why we need to find Dark Choco Cookie before it does," He looked away to the windows despite of him being far away. "It's.. nothing."

Caramel Arrow Cookie sighed. "It's not nothing, Your Majesty. Me too, I don't want to lose the Prince.." Dark Cacao Cookie looked back to Caramel Arrow Cookie which she is on right side of him, and Caramel Arrow Cookie bowed. "Your Majesty! I request to ask you to let me join this team, as First Watcher, it's priority to find the Prince!"