Remnant of the Past: The Love and Regret

Welcome to the new and last chapter ( not true ) of the incidents before Dark Choco's.. you know! (Probably true)

Once the 4th chapter is already done, the 5th chapter and beyond will now mainly focus on the story. Chapter 2nd to 4th is basically backstory. 1st Chapter and 5th chapter is on main story of the book. Don't worry, I will post chapter 5th soon! (And it means more work.. wow!)

If you don't understand about this timeline, leave the comment here! ONLY AFTER YOU READ CHAPTER 4!

To get informed for expected release of chapter 5, I post the message on my account's announcement board! ( Not me advertising my account.. you can enjoy the chapters as you want!)

Also, THANK YOU FOR 150+ READS!! I am really happy and appreciated!

TW: Blood (basically strawberry jam), descriptions of it.

--

The team are walking on the roads with the Watcher, the forest are incredibly large and big making it difficult to find Dark Choco Cookie. It's been two hours after the incident that injured the Watcher. Right now, there's no trace of a Frozen Prowler Peak.

Once again, they might be heard Chili Pepper's complaints and they wished they had power to shut her up. It would be possible for Pure Vanilla Cookie, he's walking casually, sweating and trying to focus himself.

They have been visited the Milk Village, the village the outlanders has met before. And now, Pure Vanilla Cookie met them. They are really glad of an Ancient being alive and well after the Dark Flour War. They thanked the outlanders for saving Pure Vanilla Cookie. To repay them, the Milk Village will and would answer them. They asked the questions including the important one - "Where is Dark Choco Cookie?" -.

This question has been flying around everyone's mind in Dark Cacao Kingdom after the incident weeks ago, related with Licorice Sea Monsters, and.. the big one.

It was a nightmare to fight them, but succeed.

After all, they have received the answers and it's nowhere, not helping. Now they are walking around the forest many hours.

"We should go back," Pure Vanilla Cookie halted and saw the team who are really exhausted from walking and trying to find the missing cookie roaming around. "We can try next time. I will talk with Dark Cacao."

Now there are some agreement about this concern, all of them. Caramel Arrow Cookie did feel guilty for not finding Dark Choco Cookie. For her, Dark Choco Cookie was -and used to be - a personal trainer, and a amazing friend for her. They both had fun on the lessons of the bow and the sword. Atlough there may be accidents, but they didn't care and enjoyed it. Now they're separated.

The team decided to come back to the kingdom with bad news: they haven't found Dark Choco Cookie.

When they meet Dark Cacao Cookie in the throne, they told full story about the recent incident, and the talk with Milk Village. He is saddened that they haven't found his son, but he got hopes on.

It's impossible for his son to be away from the Cacao Kingdom, even if they asked someone else for their help to escape away. "I will find him myself with the Watchers. Tomorrow." He said with cold voice, thinking about his young son grabbing the father's hand. The hand is really small that he couldn't remember if he did give love to his son.

"Cookies, you can take a rest." He said to the outlanders, even included the Watcher who was injured earlier. The team has left expect for Pure Vanilla Cookie. "Is there anything you want, Pure Vanilla?" He looked at Pure Vanilla, approaching him.