A Letter, A Team

My life is in suffering when I am writing on PC. Things, things aren't easy. This is why I use a writing app (No, not wattpad nor AO3) to post chapters without suffering-

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES. My PC is being real mad about me, I've getting delays but I am finally here, to post! Enjoy a goddamn "nonrelated" chapter! Also, enjoy most of Espresso Cookie moments.

AnywaysSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I got real excited! Have you watched DevNow stream? Damn, the future updates are AMAZING. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHAPTER. FOR EVERYTHING AND THE COOKIE.

Spoiler warning, it's about the descriptions (I tried, okay?) of new Espresso's room in the Creme Republic update showcase during DevNow stream! (Basically, you gotta watch DevNow's CRK future update showcase or ig lol..)

--

In the Parfaedia, most Cookies may enjoy the sorcery. Even Espresso Cookie and Latte Cookie does, at first; Espresso mostly enjoy Coffee magic and Latte enjoys her Latte magic.

Now, they are working in the Parfaedia Institute with the detective, Almond Cookie. However, Espresso's days may be wary and hard.

Espresso Cookie has been working with a new element of his coffee magic, days and nights with no sleep that causes sleep deprivation with his coffee. Latte is worried and concerned about his mental state, if he has been working all day and nights about his new element of magic he would be wasting his energy, making him be effortless and weak for magic.

Now Latte has decided to meet him at his house alongside Cream Puff Cookie, the graduated student. Cream Puff Cookie is the heartwarming student that wanted to study to successfully become a wizard, and now, she is successfully a wizard.

Latte Cookie knocked the doors. As when the doors are knocked, Espresso Cookie showed his weak grunt and a small explosion inside of his house. One to two minutes after, the brunette hair cookie opened the door, staring at Latte but not Cream Puff. "What do you want?" He asks, as he sighed away.

"I'm pretty sure you know, Espresso!" Latte exclaimed, smiling as Cream Puff nodded with happiness. Espresso Cookie grunted in annoyance as he nodded. "Come inside, don't say anything." He walked away to another room, allowing Latte and Cream Puff to come inside his house.

The house may be looking nice. At the inside of his house, it's mostly his style. Most floors, walls and ornaments are mostly dark brown with some lines of light brunette. There's a lot of bookshelves with books included in it, some paperwork is thrown away to ground. There's some test tubes and test tube racks sitting on the table. In the middle of this room, there's a table for guests and a chalkboard, there's something written on it. It seems as there is food prepared on the guest table, there's three seats.

"I don't think I've visited Espresso's home! This is looking amazing, Professor Espresso!" Cream Puff leaves a comment about his house, amazed. Espresso looked away, focusing on the chalkboard. However, when Latte or Cream Puff didn't see his face mainly and focused on the house, he leaves a smile.

"Please call me by my name, Cream Puff Cookie." Espresso softly spoke, meanwhile focusing the chalkboard, grabbing one chalk. "It needs time." He angrily whispered.

"Oh! I am sorry, Espresso Cookie!" She apologized as Latte Cookie left a giggle. Cream Puff giggled as Espresso sighed.

Latte approached Espresso to look at this chalkboard. "And this is what you were saying about 'work' earlier?" She asked him. The chalkboard is full with coffee magic plans, texts and guides. Espresso ignored her, focusing on the chalkboard meanwhile Cream Puff Cookie is looking at the erlenmeyer flask and the test tube.