Remnant of the Past: A Friend, A War

Hey there, Writer here. A lot of apologies for the readers but the school is really killing; more exams are coming.
Within exams coming, I am really unsure if I would continue this book by myself, but all I can do is try. And no, I don't have time in weekends, as my family mostly forces me to enjoy along.

All thanks for your concerns, I am really fine. But the exams.. :pain:

This chapter is really short because both Cookies had hard time meeting each other, even if one of them were in.. [REDACTED]

Also shit Dark Cacao Cookie vibes :)

As now, this chapter is finally posted! Enjoy, I'll try writing future chapters. Will crossupdate on AO3.

——

Dark Choco Cookie. Werewolf Cookie.

Those two cookies are best friends, in present or past. An issue is whenever you want to meet somewhere, you cannot. A example. Dark Choco Cookie —in younger dough— has never been allowed to go out; an exception is his training fields. His training field was his choice to disappear from here. The father, Dark Cacao Cookie, has told him a story; if you go alone, there's no escape. No way to exit, no way to find choices. All you go straight to a dead end; which means completely, you'll be lost.

The story made by his father made Dark Choco Cookie stay scared and brave. The fear is what he is aware of, especially in fights. He is young, geez, what a small dough.

That's when the appearance of Werewolf Cookie started a strong and inseparable friendship. Werewolf Cookie appeared in the training fields, when Dark Choco Cookie is training by himself on wielding the sword, slashing the dummy with all of his strength. All alone in a cold place. His training got the interest of the Werewolf Cookie, and he approached the dark cookie, slowly and slowly to prevent any accident.

"Hey."

Dark Choco Cookie flinched at this sudden soft voice despite the winds flying at its normal speed. He turned around and saw Werewolf Cookie, his eyes are sparkling and Dark Choco Cookie, himself, is confused. "Sorry, I know you?" He asks.

Werewolf Cookie focused on Dark Choco Cookie's sword. "Sword! You know how you wield it?" He exclaims, to receive a nod from the dark cookie. He then noticed the sweats on the cookie. "Uh, let's take.. a break."

Dark Choco Cookie nodded. "Sure," as they walked a bench near the entrance of the castle. Both Cookies are currently sitting on the bench, as they looked around embarrassingly. Werewolf Cookie looked at the sword of the long haired cookie.

"Uh.. what is your name..?" Werewolf Cookie asked the dark cookie, as Dark Choco Cookie looked at him, both facing themselves.

"Dark Choco Cookie," he smiled. "You?"

Werewolf Cookie is not found on telling his name in front of a cookie, but this time he would make it; say it. "I.. I am Werewolf Cookie."

"Ah, alright. You wanted me to show you the sword?" Dark Choco Cookie handled the sword; a white long sword with the shining red star shaped crystal in the starting rear of the sword. "This is my sword, I succeeded in my mission and got it, surprising?"

Werewolf Cookie is surprised, looking at the sword. It looked light for him, but Dark Choco Cookie knows it's heavy for everyone, including himself. Werewolf Cookie smiled and nodded. "You should continue your training, you would be a great hero."

The dark haired cookie smiled. "Thank you. Anyway, where are you from? You are not supposed to be here, it's a restricted place."

"Uh.." Would Werewolf Cookie lie in front of the swordbearer? If he did lie.. what would he do? "..I don't know." He admits, since he always lives in a forest of the Hollyberry Kingdom, and probably the Vanilla Kingdom.