𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

You and Bucky have been close friends for 5 years now. The two of you clicked instantly which shocked your brother (Tony) and Steve (Bucky's bestie). You both have stuff about you that you hate. Bucky hates his arm and you hate that you are the billionairs sister. It annoys you. It means that Tony doesn't approve of your friendship with Bucky because of your parents. You hated it but Bucky found it fun. He thought it was funny to cause although your brothee banned you from seeing him you still did. But you liked his arm a lot. He carried you around with it.

Something the two of you never told anyone is the fact both of you like each other a lot.

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I was walking around the compound as i heard two people doing the deed. I rolled my eyes knowing its Nat and Steve. I walked to the kitchen and ate some cereal but quickly lost my appetite cause of all the fucking going on. Bucky walked in and saw how much i ate. "No no no. Doll you better eat that." He demands softly. "But i can't. I'm literally hearing Steve and Nat having Sex!" You respond. Bucky looked grossed out and finishes your food for you. "Why are you up so late, Buck?" You ask seeing its 2 am. "Same reason as you. A nightmare." He mumbles.

Only Bucky knows about my nightmares. The two of us help each other when it comes to them. Its why i was up in that my moment. I had a nightmare about loosing Bucky in war or something.

"Actually um Y/n...Can you stay with me in my room?" He asks softly a lil embaressed to ask. I chuckle and nod as i drink some water and go to his bedroom. We both lay down and fall asleep.

_______

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 320