𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

It was obvious that Thor likes you. You always blew all his flirting off as him not knowing its flirting. Everyone else knew he likes you and that includes Bucky. He never really said anything cause its not really his business but it made him mad jealous.

"Miss Y/n?" Thor asks giving you a soft smile. "Yes?" You look at him. Bucky knew what the god was gonna ask you and was fustrated that he couldn't do anything about it. "May i take you to the wedding?" He asks. Everyone was happy about it and Tony looked impressed. Not because you managed to pull a god but that Bucky wasn't the one asking. Before you managed to answer Steve and Clint butted in. "Nooo! Um...shes off with Bucky!" They both yell. Everyone turns to you and Bucky in shock. Tony's smile turned to anger. Bucky took the chance and nodded. You were shocked but just went with it.

After breakfast you pulled Bucky aside. "Whats going on?" You ask and he just shrugs. You both just blew it off and decided to actually go together but just as friends. Both of you were kinda annoyed that you were only going as friends. When Thor found out he comes up to you and flirts with you a bit which made you chuckle.

_________
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 229