𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12

The rest of the party goes smoothly but you try and avoid Bucky and Thor. While you were ignoring him Bucky felt hurt but he knew it was all Thor not you so he backed off a bit.

You are in your room laying down on your queen sized f/c bed. (𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂) You ask FRIDAY/JARVIS (𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝗹) to not let anyone in for the next few hours.

You go into your bathroom and take a relaxing shower while listening to y/f/s. (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄) While washing your hair you hear a soft knock on your bathroom door. "Hey um Y/n? I know you are taking a shower so i'll just say it. We have to talk so meet me on the rooftop in 2 hours." Bucky smiles and leaves. You couldn't help but blush a bit however you were confused on how he got in since FRIDAY/JARVID locked the door.

Once you were done getting ready to you see you have an hour so you go to your brother. He could tell you weren't okay basically as soon as he saw your beautiful face. "Whats up?" He asks pouring you some wine and handing the glass to you. "Its just Thor" you mumble while taking a sip. Tony looks at you confused and asks you to elaborate. "He got mad that i danced with Bucky and he wants me to ignore Buck from now on. I don't even know why i'm telling you this. You'll always be on the side against Bucky." You sigh.

"I can tell you love him thats why i'll agree with you." He looked down. "Why do you care if i love him?" You ask softly while making your brother look up. "Cause you are my sister and i want you to be happy. Ye he may not be liked by me but that doesn't mean to go for someone else you don't like." He responds. You giving him a thankful hug and the two of you continue talking for about 30 minutes.

"I have to go" you smile as you give Tony a hug and say your goodbyes. He is happy the two of you finally had that talk.

___________
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀?
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 403