𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I woke up and stretched. I looked over to my side to see a sleeping Bucky. I was shocked for a second till FRIDAY told me that he fell asleep after he tucked me into bed last night. I smiled softly and placed a kiss on his head. I made him wake up. 𝑮𝒐𝒔𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒏. 𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅.

We both enterted the kitchen to see a happily dancing Tony. "Wtf?" i ask my brother as he stops. "Me and Pepper are getting married BITCH." He yells excited. I scream and jump congratulating him.

Although i was happy for my brother i felt wierd about him marrying Pepper. I mean they have been only been dating 2 years and they both showed no intrest in getting married.

Bucky cleared his throat and we stopped as Wanda starts cooking some food up. "Oh btw Y/n. You are Pepper's braidsmaid and you need a date" he smiled nervously. "Seriously? a date? But who am i gonna take?" I ask kinda panicking. "You've got a month to figure it out" he laughs nervously. I give the 'seriously' look and he nods. I roll my eyes as i sit next to Bucky clearly pissed off. "You'll find a date easily. I mean come on you are pretty, rich and smart. Who wouldn't want you?" He reasurred. I nodded thinking about asking him to go but i didn't think he would wanna go or even be welcomed there. I sighed. Wanda looked at me with the 'I know' look which made me go wide eyed. Now Wanda knew too. I pulled her aside. "Please tell no one." I whisper. She rolls her eyes and nods.

We get back and all the Avengers arrive to eat. They all get the news and everyone seems excited. "So whos the hottest braidsmaid taking?" Steve asks as he looks at me. Everyone looks at me. "I don't know yet. I'm not with anyone at the moment but ig since i have to i'll figure something out" i respond. Thor smiled which Bucky noticed and made him look down while he was eating.

___________
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 366