𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10

Once Bucky saw how Thor was flirting with you, his blood started boiling. He tried not to look. Eventually he saw Thor's hand on your shoulder which you were alright with. You were needy for phycial attention anyways. Once he saw Thor's hand move a little more down your arm he couldn't help but stare. It was making him really angry which Steve realised before Bucky could make a bad move. Tony saw how Thor was been touchy which he didn't really care about. The fact that Tony was so calm with anyone who touched you except Bucky really annoyed the whole team.

"Wanna go out with me?" Thor asked softly kissing your hand. Tony was waiting for a yes which he didn't get. "Can we go on a few dates first?" You asked not really knowing how you felt. Thor nodded and Bucky looked even more enraged. Steve basicially dragged Bucky out the living room before he threw hands at Thor. "I thought you could keep control. You said wouldn't get mad if someone else asked her out" Steve whisper/yelled. "I know but i wanna take her to Tony's wedding just to rub it in his face. I also hate seeing her being touched by someone who isn't me or family." the winter soldier sighed. "You can't be mad over stuff like that till you make her your girlfriend" Steve states. Buck just nods and goes to you.

"Are we still off to the wedding together?" Bucky asks while not even looking at Thor. You nod softly wishing you were going out with Buck instead of Thor.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀:

𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆'𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁:

You and Bucky saw each other and chuckled since you haven't seen each other in such formal wear for months

You and Bucky saw each other and chuckled since you haven't seen each other in such formal wear for months. You both go to see Pepper and see her in a floor length mermaid dress and you can't help but tear up a bit. You hug her and so does Bucky. "Wait, whos your maid of honour?" You ask. "Its Morgan" she replies which makes you super excited. Although she is your niece you don't get to see her often. Bucky quickly gives you a loving look which Pepper notices and smiles a bit. You saw Tony was about to enter the room so you shut the door in his face, making Bucky laugh. "You can't see the bride!!" You yell. Pepper smiles and finishes getting her hair done.

"Y/n?" Pepper speaks up. "hm?" You turn to her. "Will you and James walk me down the isle?" She asks softly. You and Bucky look at each other and tell her yes.

_________
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 445