𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

I was picking out a smexy outfit since i know that i have to flirt with one of the sexiest girls out there tonight and not make a fool of myself. I looked through my closet and found a suit that would fit just fine. I put it on and look in the mirror. I stare at my ass proudly.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁:

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Sharon and Kate were helping me get ready. We were almost done with my closet yet nothing. Non of it would impress Bucky yet make Tony not scream at me. "Found it!" Kate yelled and i looked at what she was holding. "Great!" I yelled back and went to change.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀:

I had to admit that i looked hot af. Sharon helped me curl my hair and put it up in a cute hairstyle. Them two were the only ones besides Clint that knew i had a massive crush on Bucky. "I still can't believe you have to flirt with your crush infront of his girl." Kate stated. I laughed and we headed to the party. Tony looked at me like he was gonna kill me once he saw my outfit. He came up to me. "Really sis? You look great but people will flirt" he complains. I roll my eyes playfully and just walk past him.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

You spot Bucky and his girl. You stroll over to them and put your hand on his should saying 'hi' in the flirtiest way possible. His girlfriend already looked mad but they both said hi back. "Hey Bucket can you go get me a drink?" You ask fluttering your eyelashes. Bucky nods just so he can get out that situation. He had never seen you to be like your brother, flirty. It honestly turned him on but banging you wan't his goal tonight.

He came back and gave you a drink. You softly touched his hand while grabbing it and saying 'thanks'. "Can you not touch him please?" His girl asks clearly pissed off. "Oh sorry. Are you guys like a thing?" you ask knowing it'll send her off the rails. She scoffs and brags Bucky out of there. You keep finding your way back to him and flirting/touching him. Everyone found it funny cause they knew about the plan but Lacy (𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸'𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹) clearly hated it. At the end she drags Bucky to his room looking like shes about to blow up cause he was flirting a bit too.

𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

When we walk into my room she closes the door and slaps me. "WTF WAS THAT?! YOU EMBARESSED ME. YOU ARE MY BF AND YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH SOME RICH BITCH?!" She screams. The last two words set me off. I hate when people insult Y/n. "Lacy! YOU CAN'T JUST CALL SOMEONE THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS." I yell back. She slaps me again and leaves. I sigh and sit on my bed. I had no regets.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 (𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀):

You walk into Bucky's room and hug him tightly. He hugs you back and put his face in the crotch of your neck. You giggle a bit and lay down with him a bit. "So any regrets about tonight's flirting?" You chuckle. "Of course not. It was funny. We also got what i wanted aka no sex" he chuckles back while staring at the ceiling. The two of you just chat for a few more minutes then you go back to your room and fall asleep.

__________
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 601