𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 1 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

It has been a month and over that time Bucky has gone on a bunch of dates to get over you but it didn't work. It just caused him to get more distant with you because he didn't wanna freak you out with how he felt. Bucky didn't know that you felt the same about him.

𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I had just woke up from a nightmare. I was detrenched in sweat and i heard someone running across the hallway. I hear my door bust open and i look up to see a worried af Y/n. "Are you okay?!" She yells quietly as she closes the door. "Ye, how did you know?" I ask. "After your last nightmare i asked FRIDAY to inform me everytime you had one..." she responded. This is what i love about her. She cares about me. Although her brother hates me for a mistake i made once she doesn't seem to care. She knows what it feels like to be controlled. "Want me to call your girlfriend?" She asks breaking the silence. I shake my head. "I'll bring you some water and food. If you want i can stay with you after if you want" she suggested and i nodded, givinv her a soft smile. She smiled back and went to get my comfort food and water. She gave it to me and i ate/drank it all.

"Okay now lay down." She demands and i do so. She tucks me in softly and pulls a matress out. I felt disappointed that she didn't come lay down with me but ig she was just being respectful of my girl. "Goodnight Buck" she said as she fell asleep. "Goodnight" i replied, falling asleep too.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 3 𝗽𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

I barge into Y/n's room. "Shes coming over tonight!" i panic as Y/n looks at me confused. "Why?" She asks simply. "She wants to do the YK!" I yell back. Y/n drags me back to my room. "We are gonna make you look UGLY so she wouldn't want to." She says as she pulls the ugliest outfit out and messes with my hair. Her body being pressed up against mine felt great. I tried not to make it noticable tho. She looked at me in awe. "Not even that makes you look ugly?" She asks herself before making me change atleast 5 more times. "Tough luck. PLAN B." She smiles. I gives her the 'what' look. "My brother is hosting a party. You are gonna take her. Imma flirt with you. You two fight. She leaves. And no sex." She smirks. I like that idea. Not just cause i get to flirt with the girl i like but also cause i get to any the hell out lf Tony Stark, her older brother. "Aren't you the special guest? Everyone will be all around you" i say. "Pepper and Morgan are the special quests this time. NOW LET ME DRESS YOU" she demands.

_________

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 510