𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2

I woke up to find that Bucky was in the kitchen making some food. Although it wasn't unusual for him to cook i was certainly not used to it.

I walk into the kitchen. "Hey Buck, where is everyone?" I ask and i sit down. "Hey, I think they went on a mission but idk" he answers setting food out. I smile and we talk over breakfast. Once we finished eating we went to the living room. We sat on the couch and talked. After awhile we decided to watch a movie. We put a random movie on and a spicy scene came on about 10 minutes in. I could feel the sexual tension between me and Bucky build. "Imma go make popcorn!" I yells nervously as i get up.

Once i come back with the popcorn i sit further from Bucky and put the popcorn in the space between us. Bucky clearly looks annoyed that there is a lot of space between us but i didn't care. I reaches into the bowl and our hands touch. I blush and i feel the tension rising so i pull my hand out which makes it drop once more.

Since i'm a Stark and hes a Barnes its awkward when the tension rises cause although i want him badly i can't have him. I mean he killed my parents and ye i forgave him but Tony doesn't approve and if Tony doesn't approve then i can't go out with him. Also i don't wanna ruin our friendship or make things wierd between us.

𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I don't why Y/n always moves away from me. Its like she knows what i want but won't bring it up. I know she doesn't wanna ruin our friendship but she wouldn't. But also i'm not gonna make a move. I don't wanna be pushy not while shes looking for her father.

I get a text so i check it and its this girl i've been hooking up with to get over Y/n. Its not really working but its fun to see Y/n's reactions to the details i give her after. I text the girl back and turn to Y/n. "Me and Sasha are going on a date in 2 hours soooo help me get ready?" I ask with the biggest puppy eyes EVER. Y/n scoffs playfully. "Ok come on Buck" She gets up. As she does her a lil sas walk i smile as i stare at her ass.

_________
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 421