𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11

As you were getting ready to go walk her down she got a text. "Awh shit" she pounted. You and Bucky looked at her confused. "Morgan can't make it! where will i find a new maid of honour?!" She panicks. She stops and looks at you. "Y/n...please will you take the job?" She asks nicely. You knew that meant you'd have to dance with Bucky right after the first dance since its a family tradition. (What i mean is that like the Maid of honour dances with her partner same with best man. And same with the parents/siblings- sorry is it doest make sense.)

"Yes i'll take it" you say. She smiles and puts her arms through your and Bucky's. The three of you walk down the isle. You look at the alter and see your brother sobbing his heart out once he takes one look at Pepper. You weren'y jealous but you wanted what they had, a healthy relationship that lasts longer than a month, little did you know Bucky could give that to you as well as the whole world if you asked for it. (Cheesy) You get the Alter and Bucky goes to the grooms men side.

During the whole thing Bucky couldn't take his eyes off you which your new bf, Thor, noticed fast. He was jealous but he knew if he showed it you'd just leave him since your friendship is much more important.

After the ceremony you watched your brother and new sister-in-law have thier first dance. It made you cry from happiness which of course made Bucky hug you and keep you close. You looked over at Thor who didn't look to happy so you pulled away from Bucky, wiping your happy tears. When you moved away Bucky felt a little hurt, who was used to you just leaving his hugs like that. You looked at Thor who seemed happier. Although you didn't care if he was okay with your 4 year long friendship you were worried about ruining Tony's night with Thor complaining.

It was your turn. You and Bucky danced as well as Steve and Nat along side Morgan (She arrived towards the end of the vows) and some dude. You could feel the sexual tension between you and Bucky rise. It wasn't as much of a concern as it was 2 years ago but it still felt wierd. He softly grabbed your waist which made you blush slightly but not a lot. You gave him a sweet smile and continued the dance.

At the end you were pulled aside by Thor. "Why would you let him touch you like that and stare?" Thor asks annoyed and mad. "Because we are friends and nothing is gonna happen." You roll your eyes. He just scoffs and leaves to hang out with Loki and Bruce.

________

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀!!!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 486