𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

You just escaped from hydra a few days prior and your brother (Tony) wanted to to talk to some people to help you get over the trauma. He made you talk with Yelena, Nat and a the twins but non of them helped. He didn't tell you about Bucky because he didn't think Bucky was safe to be around.

You were training a bit when you saw a guy sneak in. He was a tall, muscualr guy with a metal arm and long dark hair. "Um, who are you?" You asked confused. You didn't even know he was an avenger. "I'm Bucky Barnes!" He smiles asking who you are. "Y/n Stark." You state slowly recaching to your pocket for a dagger. "Tony's daughter?" He questions. "Sister." You reply. You throw your dagger at him but he catches it. "Does Tony not teach you how to not hurt his friends. Incase you are unaware i'm an avenger" he states. You give him a low 'oh' and an apology. "Wait aren't you the one who killed my parents?." You ask clearly pissed off. "Yes but i was controlled by Hydra." He responds looking down.

You ask for him story since every Avenger seems to have one. He tells you about his time at Hydra which shocked you since you thought you met everyone who was at Hydra. You tell him about your time and he understands way more than anyone else. You smiled at him and shook his hand as he welcomed you to the team. You two started hanging out and became friends.

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼k

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 280