𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7

Today was movie night. Tonights theme was horror so wach avenger chose a movie and everyone would have to watch it. It was only you, Bucky, Clint, Tony, Loki, Yelena, Nat and Steve this time. Peter and Bruce were meant to come but once they heard the the theme they just quit on ya'll.

You were in the kitchen, making popcorn with Clint. "Soooo you and Buckyy" he teased while putting the popcorn in the bowl. "We are just friends." You blurted out as you put another pack in the microwave. "Sorry Miss Stark" he teased knowing how much it pissed you off. You rolled your eyes and got some wine glasses. "Da- Clint can you pass me the wine?" You said trying to cover the fact that you almost called Clint your dad. He clearly hasn't noticed and gave you the wine. You poured the wine in as Clint put the rest of the popcorn in the bowl.

The two of you bring it to the others and you sit between Bucky and Loki. You weren't scared of Loki or anything but you chose to sit closer to Bucky. Loki seemed a bit upset but he understands since you are the only one that gave him a warm welcome in the first place.

Tony put his movie on. Everyone exept you and Bucky were scared and hiding under blankets. Then the list went on untill you got to you and Bucky. The two of you picked the movie together since you have the same taste in films. You put it on.

30 Minutes in you started shivering. Not because you were scared but cause you were cold. Bucky noticed. "you scared doll?" He whispered while smirking a bit. "No. Just cold. Something you can't be, Winter Soldier." You whisper back. Before you knew it you were on Bucky's lap with a blanket over the two of you. Everyone noticed besides Tony but ofc non of them cared since they shipped the two of you. Tony eventually noticed and looked like he was gonna unalive some bitch. Nat texted Pepper to come calm her husband down which she did.

After awhile you fell asleep while in Buck's arms. Bucky didn't notice at first but when he did he softly pulled you closer and kissed your head while no one was looking. He kept you close for the rest of the movie then took you to bed after the movie ended.

_________
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 413