The house fire

Kelly's POV: It was a normal day at the firehouse, we had just returned from a call, I was in my office filling out paperwork from the last call, and the alarm sounded off again. I knew this address. I ran out of my office and toward the apparatus floor where all the rigs are, and met eyes with Boden. "That's my brother's house!" I yelled. "Let's go, let's go, lets go!" I heard Boden order. We raced to the fire and I prepared for the worst, 'would he be alive? Did he make it out? Are the girls home?' The thoughts ran through my mind. "We're here, Lieutenant!" Cruz said to me, snapping me out of the trans I was in. Chief Boden arrived seconds after us and helped me direct our men to where they would be needed. I put my oxygen mask on and kicked the front door in. "James! Hannah!" I called out,  through the zero visibility smoke. "Fire department! Call out!" Echoed throughout the home as my colleagues helped search for my brother and sister in law. I made my way upstairs and found my sister in law, Hannah. "Casey!" I yelled, "Take her!" I barked as he ran into the smoke filled room. "It's heating up fast!" Casey said to me as he hoisted Hannah over his shoulders with my help. "I can't leave until I find James!" I said to him. "He's up here somewhere, we cleared the downstairs!" Casey said, exiting the room. "Jameson!" I said, "Call out!" Suddenly I heard a faint cry in the master bedroom, "Over here!" It was Jameson. "I got you, brother!" I said, helping him up from the floor. "Hannah?" He asked, weakly, from the smoke inhalation. "We got her!" I said, just as James and I soon found ourselves trapped under debris. The weight became too much to bear for the beams and the ceiling gave way.  My PASS device started to sound off, everyone else was out and safe, but they witnessed the roof caving in and heard it over the radios. Hannah was being looked over and treated for smoke inhalation, she had to be intubated on the scene and rushed to Med with 4th degree burns covering 80% of her body. But unfortunately for James and I, we found ourselves trapped under the debris. Chief radios to me, "Severide report!" I wasn't able to report as I was unconscious along with James. All I remember is waking up briefly to find Casey, Kidd, and Cruz desperately trying to dig James and I out from underneath the rubble, then I passed out again with my PASS device still going off.