Meet the characters!

First up is Kelly Severide, lieutenant of his shift for squad 3, His best friend, Mathew Casey, Captain of Truck 81 and lastly, Stella Kidd, A member of truck 81 and Kelly's fiancee.

Kelly Severide is portrayed by actor Taylor Kinney! Matthew Casey is portrayed by actor Jesse Spencer! And lastly, Stella Kidd is portrayed by actress Miranda Rae Mayo! All Chicago Fire characters belong to their proper owner; Dick Wolf/Dick Wolf production.

Meet the Villain family!
Jameson Michael Severide Villain, his wife, Hannah Grace Villain and together they have two beautiful girls. Charlotte Anne Villain (12) and Scarlett Adeline Villain (6).

Charlotte is portrayed by actress Rowan Blanchard. Scarlett is portrayed by actress Ava Kolker.
Jameson is portrayed by actor Matt Damon and Hannah is portrayed by actress Danielle Savre.

Charlotte- A 12 year old girl. She's in the 7th grade, a very smart, and sweet little girl. She has her moments at times though like any pre- teenager, she'll give you a run for your money, that's for sure!

Scarlett- A 6 year old little girl. She's in kindergarten, She's sassy, sweet and a 'Girly girl' Opposite from her big sister, who's a 'Tomboy' she's very shy when it comes to new people, but she's a major love bug though!