Ice cream we all scream for ice cream!

Kelly's POV: Stella climbed up in my bed next to me, she made herself quite comfortable. I wrapped my arm around her, kissing her on the head.
"I love you, baby" I said to her.
Stella was half asleep, "I love you too"
I kissed her head again, "Also you ever scare me like that again, I'll kill you myself, Kelly Severide!" Stella warned and fell asleep on my chest.

Stella's POV: It was the next morning, I got out of bed. Trying not to wake Kelly, I felt him grab me back into the bed. "Well good morning, sunshine" I said, laughing. "Morning, babe" he said with that charming smile of his. "Don't leave me" Kelly begged with a pouty lip. "I have to go, I'll be back after I check on the kids. I promise" I said. "Fine, I love you" Kelly said, kissing me on the cheek. "Get out of here and hurry back" he told me, slapping my butt. "I'll do my best" I laughed, "And hands to yourself mister" I said, but secretly inside I loved it and wanted him to do it again, but shhh. After one last kiss, I grabbed my things and left Med, I waited in the parking lot for my Uber to come pick me up. It was a nice day out in Chicago, I opted to wait outside instead of in the waiting room. My Uber driver arrived, I hopped in, and he drove me to the firehouse and I got out, First watch is there, so I prooceed to my Jeep after getting out of my Uber. I unlocked my Jeep and drove back home to the apartment.

Matt's POV: I was abruptly woken up by Scarlett, "Sissy missing, Mr. Matt!"
I practically jumped up from the couch. I had lost my best friend's niece! I was panicking on the inside, but trying to remain very calm on the outside. Just then Stella walked through the door and Scarlett ran over to her, "Auntie Stella! Hims lose my sissy!" That little rascal ratted me out. "He what?!" Stella asked me. "Listen before you freak out, let me explain" I start to say, Stella crosses her arms across her chest, "Go on" She says, so I continue. "The girls and I didn't really get much sleep last night, Scarlett and Charlotte were up most of the night. Therefore I was up with them, to keep their minds off of yesterday's event. We ended up watching a few movies on Disney Plus. I ended up falling asleep because I was so tired from everything. Then suddenly Scarlett woke me up and Charlotte was missing" I explain to my best friend's fiancee. "Oh m-" Stella said, I could already tell she was panicking. "We'll find her, we've got to!" I assure both Scarlett and Stella.

Will's POV: I'm standing behind the front desk, reviewing my patientts information and all of a sudden I see Kelly's niece enter the ER. "Charlotte, right?" I ask her, approaching her. "Yeah, who's asking?" Charlotte answers. "We haven't officially met, but I'm Dr. Halstead. I was your mother's doctor. What are you doing here, kiddo?" I ask her, "Are you hurt anywhere?" I add, while looking her over. "No I'm fine" She shrugs and walks down the hallway toward the elevators. "Hey! Where are you going?" I ran after her. "Uncle Kelly's room!" she answered me, without breaking her stride, she never once turned back until she reached the elevators. "Charlotte!" I called after her, but I was too late, the elevator door already closed. So I headed back to the desk to call Matt.

Matt's POV: I heard my phone ringing, I picked it up. "Hello?!" I said, "Hey, Matt. It's Will Halstead, Jay's brother," He says through the phone. "Yeah I know who you are. What's up?" I ask. "Did you know Charlotte's here?" he replies. I let out a sigh of relief. "You can't let Kelly see her, he'll kill me. I'm on my way" Matt says. "Uh yeah about that, she's already gone up the elevator. Sorry dude. Was I suppose to stop her?" Will says, "Ah shit! No it's okay, I'm on my way!" I say before ending the call. "Stella, Scarlett. We have to go to Med!" I told Stella and Scarlett as I grab my truck keys. "What's going on?" Scarlett asks me. "You found Charlotte?" Stella also asks me. "I'll tell you on the way kiddo and yes" I answer both of their questions. "Well let's go!" Stella said, picking up Scarlett and heading for the door. I follow right behind her and we drive to Med. We all rush inside and I see Will messing around with one of the work tablets. "Where is she?" I immediately asked upon reaching the front desk. "I'm assuming she's with Kelly" Will answers. 'You assume?! What kind of guy let's a 12 year old just wonder around aimlessly?!' I thought to myself. "Okay Thanks. Let's go!" I said to Stella and Scarlett. We run to the elevators and push the button for the level Kelly's room is on.