his true beauty - fluff

prince yeonjun.

a 18 year old soon to be king for the choi kingdom was walking through the castles garden, he watched as the birds fly on the air, the flowers now blooming and greeting with spring, the mini water fountain on and letting out water.

yeonjun was walking through one of the paths that led to the forest, it was blocked by a gate tho, luckily, the royalty gave the prince the key to open the gate, so yeonjun opened the gate and started walking.

the noises of grass getting stepped on kept hearing throughout the woods, yeonjun was walking and also admiring how beautiful the nature around him looked, and my how beautiful he looked, he was wearing black laced up boots with dark velvet pants, then a white button up shirt, to top it off, he was wearing a necklace his mother gave him when he was a little lad, it had a white dove that looked like it was flying.

yeonjun was walking around until something stopped him..., the sound of someone giggling and laughing caught his attention, he followed the laughter and giggling sounds.

when yeonjun felt like he was closer he stopped near a bush, he went near it and pushed some of the bush away to spy on whoever was giggling and laughing, and boy he was amazed at what he was seeing.

he saw a young gorgeous boy,his hair was tied up so basically it was kind of long, he was also wearing black laced up boots with black jeans, and a white blouse, on top of his head was a white, lily, flower crown.

the boy was chasing the flying green leaves in the air while giggling, birds were chasing him happily, the boy reached his hand forward so that one of the birds could go and land on his finger, in which one of them did, the boy patted the birds head gently with his cute little fingers and then let the bird fly away with the rest of the birds.

yeonjun was admiring the gorgeous boy until he heard something behind him, he quickly turned his head and saw nothing, he sighed quietly, he slowly turned around, but when he did, the boy was right in front of yeonjun while smiling.

yeonjuns eyes widened and flinched, while backing away, the boy giggled like how he did when yeonjun heard him.

"no need to be scared, I'm beomgyu, what about you?" the boys voice was soft and sounded like a melody to yeonjuns ears.

yeonjun didn't notice he zoned out until beomgyu waved at him while making a confused face, "hello?" beomgyu said.

yeonjun shook his head quickly to get his thoughts off his mind, "hi I'm yeonjun, I'm the choi kingdoms prince and the kings son." beomgyu nodded his head, there was an awkward silence between them until one of them spoke up.

"would you like to come visit the castle, perhaps...?" yeonjun asks while fidgeting with his fingers, "gladly, your highness..."

__________

when they reached the castle, beomgyus eyes went wide, yeah sure he's seen castles in fairy tale stories, but he never expected them to be this big.

"pretty cool right?" beomgyu nodded quickly while smiling, this made yeonjun chuckle.

_________

2 hours later

after some time, of looking around the castle, the two boys decided to go to the ballroom.

after the two big and long doors opened wide, beomgyu saw how big it was and his eyes were sparkling like stars, yeonjun was about to faint at the beauty of the younger.

"do you host events here most of the time?" beomgyu asks while sitting in a chair that he found in the ballroom, "rarely actually, we only let other kingdoms host events most of the time"

beomgyu nodded and looked up at the ceiling since he didn't wanna make this more awkward.

"do you know how to dance?" yeonjun asked while looking at beomgyu, "not much, but I do know some things..." yeonjun then stood up and walked towards beomgyu, when he reached him, he held his hand out "would you let me take this dance then?" yeonjun asked.

beomgyu laughs a bit before reaching yeonjuns hand and taking it "I certainly would your highness."

yeonjun gives a little wave at one of the servants that play piano to come over the piano and play for the two boys, the servant nodded and walked towards the piano.

the two boys started their position, when the piano started playing, both lads were dancing softly to the rhythm, yeonjun twirling beomgyu once in a while, it made beomgyu chuckle.

then came the part where the two boys pulled each other close and danced softly and slowly.

they looked at each other deeply, but lovingly,

"they were in love"

__________
behind the doors

"oh look at them honey, they're in love, oh dear, I'm gonna cry!!" mrs.choi said while taking tissues out of her tissue box and blowing her nose.

"you're over exaggerating honey, even tho, they are a very sweet duo together..." mr.choi said while patting her back.

"I wonder what their babies would look lik-" mrs.choi was cut off by mr.choi shutting her mouth with his hand.

"hy dunt yu cuver my muth yu menie" mrs.choi muffled while her husband was chuckling, "whatever, let's just leave these two lovebirds alone darling." mr.choi said as him and mrs.choi started walking away.

___________

this is so cute, I'm gonna cry.

anyways, the next one is gonna be fluff but then some emotional stuff at the end, ik you guys are gonna harass me in the next chapter lol, but I must sacrifice myself *sniff* :')