alert - fluff and tw

TW: MENTIONS OF PEOPLE MISSING 

also this is the last part :((( I made the oneshot book short bc it's my first time lol.

anyways

this last oneshot I'm doing for this book is inspired by the song 'Doin Time' yk from the "we come here to tell you that she's evil, most definitely." yk? 

back to the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

beomgyu and yeonjun were on the couch, cuddling and giving each other pecks on each other's noses once in a while, but that's when the news popped up on the tv. 

it was an amber alert, there was a vid of the girl showing on the screen, as it plays, yeonjun immediately recognizes who it is and leaps up immediately looking a at the screen with wide eyes in shock.

beomgyu didnt look concerned at all, instead he was just playing with yeonjuns soft, black hair while twisting a little strand of it.

"isn't that the girl that was flirting with me yesterday at the club?" yeonjun asks while holding and caressing beomgyus hand gently.

'evil..'

"mhm..." beomgyu hums while an evil grin was plastered on his face as he continues to twist the strand of yeonjuns hair.

'we've come here to tell you that HES evil..'

yeonjun let's a face of relief and calmness get plastered on, beomgyu looks at him, "why so relieved looking?" yeonjun turns to look at him, he smiles at him, "because yesterday, if I weren't dating you, and if I was drunk, I would accompany her and get kidnapped but thanks to you my love, I'm safe." yeonjun kisses beomgyu while holding the younger check gently.

both pulled away, yeonjun smiling and pecking the youngest forehead and getting up to go upstairs, when yeonjun left, beomgyu smirked and turned his head to the direction of the basement that's never used, you can hear some muffled screams and banging coming from down there, beomgyu stands up and heads down.

as soon as he opens the door, he's met with the girl that flirted with yeonjun yesterday, "well,well, well... jeongyeon..., looks like you couldn't keep your little pathetic mouth shut." beomgyu says while looking for something in the drawers, jeongyeon kept screaming, but it sounded muffled since there was a rag around her mouth.

"so it looks like I have to teach you a lesson for touching someone that's not yours..." beomgyu says while taking out a sharp blade and walking towards jeongyeon, who had the most terrified look in her eyes.

"don't worry jeongyeon, sweetie, this will only hurt more if you don't keep your stupid little mouth shut, okay?" beomgyu says while looking at jeongyeon with the most psychotic frown and eyes.

'most definitely..." 

-fin

________________________________________________________________________________

TYSM EVERYONE THATS BEEN HERE SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER I RLLY HOPE U ALL ENJOYED THIS, THERE WILL BE FULL STORIES UPCOMING, DW THEYRE ALL KPOP LOL, IT WAS SO AMAZING MAKING STORIES FOR U GUYS ILY ALL SFM!! 

- val 🧍‍♀️