ill die for you - angst with fluff at the end

_______________________________________________________________

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING YEONJUN FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO JEALOUS, HES JUST A FRIEND."

"YEAH RIGHT, HES JUST A FRIEND MY ASS, I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HYUNJIN."

"HE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKE YEONJUN, AND BESIDES HIS BOYFRIEND IS MY BESTFRIEND TOO, I WOULD NEVER HURT JEONGIN AND BY THAT I MEAN FUCKING HYUNJIN AND HURTING HIM."

"YOU KNOW WHAT, DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT, I DONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE BEOMGYU."

beomgyus eyes were filled with anger and frustration, so he stormed off into his and yeonjuns bedroom while sobbing, he slammed the door shut making a loud bang sound and locking it, he was so frustrated that his own husband thinks he would cheat on him, he sat on the floor while his back is against the door, he started crying and sobbing.

after what felt like 2 hours, beomgyu heard faint footsteps coming closer to the door, he knew who it was, but he ignored it, he fucking hated him right now.

"gyu, darling...?" yeonjun said with a shaky voice, it turns out he was also crying, beomgyu glared at the door, "don't call me that." he said sternly, he can hear yeonjun sigh on the other side of the door, "listen darling, I know this always happens but I just wanna remind you that whatever happens, I'll always love you and sacrifice myself for you."

this made beomgyus heart melt.

...

...

...

fuck it

beomgyu stood up and unlocked the door and swung it open and jumped on yeonjun while crying, he hugged him so tight like if he was his everything which he is actually, he started crying on the olders shoulder, yeonjun broke down and hugged him back so tight, both boys didn't care if they couldn't breathe, they were happy they were in each other's arms.

they both pulled apart and looked at each other.

"I'm sorry gyu." yeonjun said while tears streamed down his face, he cupped the youngers cheeks and kissed his husband, the younger kissing back immediately while wrapping his arms around the olders neck, yeonjun moved his arms towards beomgyus waist and wrapped his arms around them.

they both pulled away, they looked at each other again while panting, beomgyu smiled, "I forgive you hyung..." yeonjun smiled and kissed the younger again.

when they both pulled away again, yeonjun ran his hand on beomgyus hair,

"I love you gyu."

beomgyu giggles.

"I love you too love."

_______________________________________________________________

yall...😿

this was emotional 🕳👩‍🦯

pls don't cry.

- val 💕