obsession - fluff??

i see him, he's talking to one of the teachers, god he can even look so gorgeous only by talking.

after a few minutes of him talking to the teacher, he started walking away, I secretly followed him but something stopped me.

"hey there beomgyu!" a tall, "handsome" guy called for him.

Taemin...

i thought while glaring at him getting closer to my gyu.

"hi taemin!" beomgyu says before pulling taemin in a hug.

this made my blood boil.

I quickly took my phone out and snapped a picture of taemin, then I put his picture on my notes and typed under it...

target #17....

i put my phone away after seeing taemin wave goodbye to beomgyu who is now walking away, I smile lovingly while he walks smoothly.

i walk to the direction taemin is walking, i was looking for him.

after walking around many hallways and classrooms, i saw him, i quickly took my rag and put some chloroform on it, then I walk near and behind taemin, slowly and quietly.

he was distracted on his phone so this was perfect.

i put my arm around his neck to slightly choke him.

"hey, what t-t-the heck a-a-are yo-"

i put the rag on his face so that he can breath the chloroform and pass out.

i smirked.

i grabbed the passed out taemin by his collar on his shirt and whispered in his ear.

"beomgyu is mine."

"yeonjun!"

a voice made my head look up to be met with the eyes of...beomgyu.

oh i was aware that he saw taemin and the whole session of me passing him out.

but i didnt care.

"beomgyu! my sweet, precious gyu!" I run over to him and hug him.

he tries to push me away but my grip around him was too strong.

i heard some sobs and sniffles coming from him.

i lean down on him and gave him a peck on his lips.

"I'm sorry gyu but, it's for our own good, now we can be together..."

beomgyu didnt look too happy.

"I'm sorry gyu, I really am but, I just love you so much, I'd kill for you."

"I don't understand, why...?"

beomgyu sobbed out while wiping his nose with his hoodie.

"look, i love you so much, I've liked you ever since we met in 4th grade, and then suddenly one day, you were talking and being touchy with someone else that isn't me, and I just... got jealous..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"..."

"it's alright..." beomgyu smiled.

"but..."

"you need to stop this." beomgyu glared at me and then the passed out taemin who is still on the floor (💀).

"hmm..."

"alright." I smiled at him.

he smiled and in fact we left and let the passed out taemin wake up alone and confused.

___________________________

help idk what this is.

angays, i uhhh.

I may have my tests next week???

so I won't be that active ahhahahahaha 😿

anyways.

hope u shawties enjoyed this.

ily all <3

- val 💕