football - fluff

_______________________________________________________________

beomgyus brother, taehyun is in the football team, and so is taehyuns best friend, taehyun is the team captain, and mostly because of that, the whole team goes to his and beomgyus house for meetings.

beomgyu was in his room right now, doodling on his homework, until taehyun came in the room to say something to him "we have a meeting, dont come downstairs, you'll distract them." beomgyu rolled his eyes and just nodded, even tho he is gonna come downstairs and distract some of the team members.

after a while, beomgyu got thirsty and decided to go get water downstairs in the kitchen, before opening the door, he changed his clothes since he was still wearing his clothes from school, he then went downstairs.

while walking downstairs, beomgyu earned some stares from the football team members, taehyun just rolled his eyes, he knew beomgyu would still come downstairs, he shrugged it off and continue talking to the football team about their next game, but someone wasn't listening at all and instead, focused on beomgyu.

beomgyu went to the fridge to get water, until two, veiny hands wrapped around his waist, fuck... beomgyu thought, he knew who it was... "love, you shouldn't be looking like this when there's so many boys in the house.." a deep voice said behind him, in fact beomgyu was wearing a very seductive outfit no one could resist, he was wearing tight, nike black shorts, with a white, short sleeve shirt, and then some white, ankle socks.

"yeonjun...not right now, my brother could walk in any moment and I don't want him seeing us like this..." beomgyu tells yeonjun, taehyuns best friend, taehyun doesn't know that these two are dating, and in fact, he doesn't know they already had sex.

"who gives a fuck if he sees us, you're mine..." yeonjun pulled the younger closer, they stayed like that until someone walked in on them, they were unaware that someone came in until... "CHOI YEONJUN, ARE YOU FUCKING MY LITTLE BROTHER?" taehyun yelled at the two lovebirds, beomgyu flinched and looked at his brother, yeonjun widening his eyes and looking at the shocked big brother, "uhhh...yeah?" yeonjun said, taehyun glares at yeonjun with dead eyes, beomgyu widens his eyes and looks at his lover, "run yeonjun." was what beomgyu said before taehyun started chasing yeonjun around the house.

_______________________________________________________________

yes, i know taehyun is younger than beomgyu but here he isn't 🙁👎

anyways, hope u guys like always, enjoyed😻

ily guys 😍

- val 😘