bracelet pt.1 - fluff

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*flashback*

a 5 year old beomgyu was running to the park with a very exhausted 6 year old yeonjun behind him.

"how do you run so...so...fast?" yeonjun pants out while beomgyu was jumping around and giggling.

"come on hyung!! let's go!!" beomgyu grabs yeonjuns arm and yanks him with himself towards the park.

they giggle and run to their favorite spot which is under the slide.

they played I spy, tag, superheroes, and much more until they got exhausted.

"hey gyu?" yeonjun asks the younger while panting, they went back under the slide since they needed to take a rest.

"yes hyung?" beomgyu answers.

"want me to show you something?" beomgyu nods his head so fast that it started hurting a bit, but beomgyu didn't care, he only wanted to know what the older wanted to show him.

yeonjun took out two bracelets, both had yellow beads but one had the initial "Y" on one and "B" on the other one.

"I made these with my mom" yeonjun said, beomgyus eyes were sparkling, he loved how pretty the bracelets looked.

"here!" yeonjun gives beomgyu the bracelet with the initial "B" on it.

once both kids put on the bracelets, they looked at each other.

"do you know what this color means, gyu?"

beomgyu nodded.

"friendship" beomgyu answered while looking at the bracelet.

"that's right gyu... friendship, which means we will never leave each other's side no matter what."

beomgyu nodded again.

...

_____________________________________________________

13 years later...
_______________

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

beomgyu groans, he raises his arm and starts hitting his random stuff on his desk until the ringing of the clock stopped.

luckily, it did eventually.

he got up, he yawned and stretched for a bit, while stretching he noticed his bracelet on his wrist.

he looked at it.

he glared at it.

then he looked away.

he walked to his closet and stared throwing clothes around his room until he finally found what to wear which also, took ALOT of time from getting ready, so basically it means, he has 10 minutes left before school starts.

beomgyu looks at his phone and his eyes widen, "shit,shit,shit,shit,shit." he starts shoving everything in his bag and swings it over his shoulder and barges out of his room while brushing his teeth.

"CHOI BEOMGYU, HURRY YO ASS UP, ITS 8:54AM AND YOU START SCHOOL AT 9, SOOBIN IS ALREADY WAITING OUTSIDE." his mother yells.

"COMING!" beomgyu runs out of the bathroom and runs to the kitchen and grabs a muffin, he runs past his mother but not long after that he jogs backwards to give his mother a kiss on the cheek and yells his goodbye before his mother even gets to say anything.

outside there is waiting soobin who is clearly unbothered that his best friend got out of his house, late as usual.

"come on let's go knucklehead." soobin chuckles as beomgyu scratches the back of his head.

as they walk, soobin remembered about something "hey, did you hear that there's a new kid coming today?" soobin asks while taking a bite of the muffin beomgyu was eating but he decided to give it to the other.

"no, I was too busy studying for one of the quizzes that I still got a 60/100 in." beomgyu frowned.

"well, all I heard was that he is SMOKING, but SMOKING, hot." soobin says while throwing away the paper wrap from the muffin.

"pfft, yeah right." beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"I'm telling you gyu! he's incredibly hot, almost half of the ladies broke up with their boyfriends just to get his attention.

"and tell me where you got this information, since he just entered school today?" beomgyu asks while folding his arms crossed.

"kai texted me the info." soobin raised his phone while grinning, beomgyu rolled his eyes and continued walking.

when the two best friends got there, they started walking inside but stopped themselves when they saw a HUGE, but HUGE crowd of ladies and like 3 guys.

beomgyu raised his eyebrows and tried peeking from a distance on who the ladies were bothering.

he saw a tall, black haired, guy, his hair was messy but in a hot way, his fashion sense was really good, and he wears a lot of rings.

beomgyu got a good angle of his face but then froze when he saw the guy turn his head to face beomgyu, they both made eye contact for a moment until one of the girls covered the angle that beomgyu could see the taller boy in.

beomgyu rolled his eyes while soobin was grinning, "you mad you couldn't see more?" soobin teases, "oh shut it or I'll tell taehyun you took pictures of him in gym cl-" before beomgyu could say anything, soobin slapped the youngers mouth shut.

"shhhh" soobin shushed him, earning a groan from the younger.

"aish whatever, let's head to class now." soobin says after removing his hand from the youngers mouth.

beomgyu groans but follows soobin, while walking, he thought, the new kid seems familiar...

_______________________________________________________________

so uhh 🧍‍♀️

yeah...

hope u enjoyed pt.1

- val 💞