party - fluff

_______________________________________________________________

beomgyu being forced to attend a party is bad enough for him, but even worse, seeing his ex, niki, flexing his new girlfriend while grinning at beomgyu was like hell to him.

after a long time of torture, beomgyu couldn't take it, his frustration went high, so he did what he needed to do and ran towards his best friend, yeonjun. He tapped the olders shoulder, this made the older turn around with confusion.

"quick!, kiss me, niki is watching!" beomgyu said, "what?, why do y-" yeonjun was cut off by beomgyu smashing his lips onto the olders lips, yeonjuns eyes widened, but after a second, he got used to it and closed his eyes and kissed back, passionately.

after some time, they both pulled away, the two panting heavily, beomgyu turned his head around to be met with his ex glaring at him but then rolling his eyes and looked away. beomgyu smirked and turned to yeonjun, his eyes widen as he sees that the olders lips were sparkly, "oh my god!, I got all my lip gloss around your lips!" beomgyu started wiping the olders lips, yeonjun just smiles at the youngers actions, "hey, it's alright, and besides, I like tasting your strawberry lips." beomgyu blushed at what the older said and removed his fingers from the others lips, yeonjun just licked his lips and grinned.

_______________________________________________________________

YES I LOVE THIS.

PLS ENJOY THIS 😻

ILY ALL SFM 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

- val 💝💞💕