video tapes - fluff with some emotional things at the end :)

*play*

___________

December 24th 11:45pm 2017

"okay i have the camera ready hun!" yeonjun said while his eyes are fixed to the camera.

"coming!!" a voice shouted from the distance.

out ran beomgyu with a Santa hat on him, he had a white sweater with black cozy joggers.

yeonjun had a red sweater with white stripes like a candy cane, white joggers that are also cozy, with also a Santa hat too.

"okay, you ready?" yeonjun asks while looking towards beomgyu.

"yes, Jesus yeonjun!" beomgyu says while chuckling.

"I will hit you." yeonjun says while glaring playfully at beomgyu who just stuck his tongue out at him.

"anyways." yeonjun backed up to where beomgyu was and put his arm around beomgyus waist and kissed him softly, beomgyu smiled and kissed back while putting his arms around yeonjuns neck.

they both pulled away.

"merry christmas gyu, I'll always love you <3"
was what the the little sticker said on the mixtape
_____________________

*play*

______________________

June 15th 2018 6:45pm

beomgyu set up the camera and walked backwards to where yeonjun is who is just on their shared bed, playing video games.

"get up doofus!" beomgyu said while trying to take the others phone.

yeonjun who just was lifting the phone up in the air so beomgyu wouldn't catch it was just laughing like an idiot.

"whatever." yeonjun set his phone down and sat to look at the camera.

beomgyu sat on yeonjuns lap and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, but yeonjun glared at him like if he was telling beomgyu to kiss him on the lips.

beomgyu rolled his eyes and tried to get up to turn off the camera but yeonjun grabbed his wrist and gave a him a long beautiful kiss on the lips.

beomgyu smiled and kissed back while giggling.

"Happy anniversary yeonjun, ily <3"
was what the little sticker on the mixtape said

______________________

*play*

______________________

February 14th 2019 3:56pm

"okay, it's on!" yeonjun whispers.

yeonjun made a surprise for beomgyu for Valentine's Day, after beomgyu gave yeonjun his present, which yeonjun loved.

yeonjun set up a cute fort in the backyard with fairy lights hanging around it, s cute little tv, blankets, a rose, and a note for beomgyu.

"he's coming!" yeomjun went to the living room to see beomgyu.

after some time of beomgyu thinking he's getting kidnapped, he finally let yeonjun show him the little fort.

"gotta cover your eyes, silly!" yeonjun says while putting his hands to beomgyus eyes so he wouldn't see anything.

this made beomgyu chuckle and nod.

"okay, you can look now!" yeomjun says as he uncovers his boyfriends eyes.

beomgyus eyes widen and stares at yeonjun.

"happy Valentine's Day my love." was what yeonjun said before pulling his boyfriend into a cute soft kiss.

"I love you sm, happy Valentine's Day!"
was what the little sticker on the mixtape said.

_______________________

*turn off*

yeonjun was crying after he saw some of the mixtapes he had with his boyfriend, he looked at them and then let out a sob.

"how's heaven, love?" yeonjun asked.

the end.
_______________________

so basically beomgyu got in a car accident.

pretty depressing right? :')

don't harass me ples 💩

I'm not making a pt.2 you spoiled kids

bye

-Val <3