necklace - idk

STREAM 'THAT THAT' BY PSY FT

STREAM 'THAT THAT' BY PSY FT. SUGA RN ITS SO GOOD WTF.

________________________________________________________________________________

beomgyu is a stealer, so he steals ALOT, its very hard to catch him, the police don't know how he looks like, but they have seen his side profile once, beomgyu is a very big troublemaker even when he's not stealing, he's very wealthy since he steals a lot of worthy stuff and sells them for millions of money, pretty cool right?

today, beomgyu was robbing a very rich and wealthy mans house, the man none other known as, yeonjun, Seoul's most successful CEO, the man was not a fool, beomgyu didn't know that...

beomgyu was looking- well stealing and looking for the golden necklace that is so admired by many, and it would be a shame if someone stole it, and that's what beomgyu is gonna do. 

beomgyu was walking around the very huge hallways of yeonjuns mansion, there was a party being hosted downstairs, a masquerade party, this was even better for beomgyu, it means that he has people already distracted without doing anything, but of course he still needed something to cover him, he was wearing a black tuxedo, with a black masquerade mask of course, and his actual hair, he didn't wear a wig, since he always wears wigs while committing a crime and people don't know how his actual hair looks like, and either way, people wouldn't recognize him since he always wears disguises, and it always accompanies a black face mask since he doesn't wanna risk someone else seeing his face, again after the police saw his side profile while he was stealing rings at the jewelry store.

beomgyu was grabbing some values on the way, secretly tho, and unnoticeably puts them in his pocket, they're small things tho, like earrings, rings, devices, stuff like that but he was still looking for the necklace, beomgyu was aware yeonjun was somewhere around the house, since the older man doesn't really attend to his own parties. 

while walking, beomgyu turned a corner and saw yeonjun walking his direction, beomgyu quickly turned back and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes and breathing heavily, but then he stopped hearing footsteps, he sighed in relief.

but suddenly, a cold necklace is being wrapped around beomgyus neck gently, beomgyu shivered but still didn't look back.

 "you wanted this one, right darling?" a deep, hot ass voice whispers behind beomgyus ear.

"yeonjun."

________________________________________________________________________________

lawd have mercy, I think I dropped my glasses 😍

this was really attractive help.

- val 🍭😹