TCSDL - Chapter 04

Kong and his friends returned safely. Arthit too returned separately to their work city.

Kong slowly gets into his regular routine. His day at the office was a tad a little hectic as he had to get many papers done and some final formalities related to the travel.

In this chaos, his friends made an abrupt plan of a movie too. Talking about time. But Kong truly wanted to join as he will really miss them. So, Kong finished his work faster so that he can join his friends.

Arthit too went to the office. There to his close friends, he disclosed the proposal and his family's decision to go ahead. His friends were more surprised than Arthit himself. This is followed by some typical teasings and pulling legs. They all wanted to see Kong's picture and hear all the details.

Arthit was pondering about should he give a call or message Kong. After so many thoughts about it, he decides to call Kong after his working hours.

Kong was so engrossed in the movie with his friends. He has forgotten about the weekend's events and developments and his phone starts vibrating. An unknown number.

Kong answers it "Hello, who is this?"

"Hi, this is Arthit" He could not hear it properly.

"Sorry, who?"

"It is me Arthit, we met yesterday" 

Kong's eyes widen as he realizes, It is Arthit, supposed to be his future husband :-)

"Oh hi, sorry I have come for the movie and due to the background I am not able to hear you clearly"

"Ok, sorry. What time the movie will finish? Hope you have company" Arthit could not stop himself from asking these questions to Kong.

"I have come with my friends, some of them you met yesterday. After the movie will probably grab something for dinner and then one of my friends will drop me back"

"Message me after reaching. Enjoy the movie. Take Care". 

The call ends and Kong returns to the movie.

Once Kong reaches his room after the movie, he ends up recollecting the call he received during the movie. He always wanted someone special to call him, like how he has seen some of his colleagues and friends.  He however is unsure if Arthit is that special one yet, but he still loved the call. He recollects all the events that occurred over the weekend. Slowly a smile starts to decorate his face. For the first time, he feels like a typical teenager in crush or something and then he picks up his phone and drops a message to Arthit.

"Hi, this is Kong. I have reached my room."

The response was fairly quick than he anticipated.

"Hello, how was the movie? What was the movie? Did you have your dinner?"

"Movie was good. It is Kungfu Panda part 3. I like some of those cartoon movies. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I had dinner. How about you?"

"Yes, I just finished. I came to stay with a friend today."

Both were running out of topics and the same questions were being asked again. Both blushed secretly, thinking about the events.