TCSDL - Chapter 09

Kong and Arthit return from their Maldives trip happily. One look at the couple's faces reflects their happiness.

Time flies, and soon Arthit and Kong celebrated their first wedding anniversary and second.

They both continued their routine of working, taking care of the home, and visiting their family and friends. They had their fair share of fights as well as moments of love.

It was during that Kong's cousin paid them a visit. They had some wonderful moments and after a good lunch, they bid bye.

However, after the cousin's visit, Kong started spacing out and Arthit observed this new change.

During one of their moment, Arthit asked Kong. "Hey love, what happened? Off late I am seeing you thinking something. Is there anything troubling you? You know you can tell me."

"P'Oon, I was kind of thinking to share this with you, but was struggling with how to start the conversation with you"

"Kong you do not have to think about anything before you say something to me, right? Tell me what is it about"

"You remember, my cousin's visit, P?"

"Yes"

"During that visit, we ended up talking a lot about our childhood and other memories. Suddenly the thought of a baby came into my mind and it stuck there. Do you love babies P?"

"Now I understood what got you lost thoughts. Kong, Love, do you actually want me to answer if I love babies or you want me to answer if I want our baby" asked Arthit.

Kong was surprised that Arthit understood his hidden question and he smiled.

"I want to know what you think about having our baby. You do know that I can get pregnant, right P. I am not saying now, but I really want to carry our baby P sometime in our life. I want to give birth to the one who is a part of both of us."

"To answer you Kong, yes, I too want to be a dad. Yes, I do know that you can carry our babies, and believe me I am waiting for that moment. I don't want us to rush through and get the deeds done just because it is the social norm. I want it to be our decision as bringing a baby into the world is not something easily done. I want both of us to be ready"

"Thanks, P. Thank you very much for considering my wishes too."

Kong went silent after that. Subsequently, he turned and looked Arthit in his eyes and shyly said "Do you think maybe we can start trying for baby from now on P"

"Yes, Kong." Arthit pulled Kong into a hug and kissed him.

From then onwards Kong and Arthit, both started taking extra care of their health. They stopped using all the protection while making love and pleasuring each other.

As if God heard their prayers, just a couple of months after they started trying for a baby, Kong started feeling weird. He was getting dizzy at the office; especially when he gets up from his seat abruptly and a certain smell was putting him off. Kong just googled the symptoms and wondered if he could be pregnant. He went ahead and purchased a home pregnancy kit to get tested.