TCSDL - Chapter 08

The next day, Kong and Arthit checked for different activities available in the resort. They got themselves booked for parasailing, jacuzzi, and couples spa. They even spend time playing badminton, table tennis, and other indoor games that were available. During the evening, they went for a stroll on the beach.

 During the evening, they went for a stroll on the beach

Parasailing was an awesome adventurous activity, Arthit who was scared of heights was teased a lot by Kong

Parasailing was an awesome adventurous activity, Arthit who was scared of heights was teased a lot by Kong. Nevertheless, they both enjoyed their couple parasailing and the view from the sky. It was as if they were birds flying around. After returning to the room and resting, Arthit mentioned that they had the steam room and Jacuzzi available for their use.

Kong was excited, and he was chattering "a good steam and jacuzzi is what I need after a hectic adventurous day".

Arthit smirked hearing this, as he was having altogether different plans.

They both head towards the steam room and jacuzzi. To the surprise of Kong, it was only he and Arthit who were there. That was when Arthit mentioned that it is exclusively booked for both of them.

Kong gulped down his saliva, by the looks that Arthit was giving he understood it was planned by the latter. Kong just continues removing his t-shirt and shorts and moves to sit inside the steam room. All the while he is aware of Arthit's eyes that are following him.

Arthit too slowly approaches him and sits next to him, leaving a slight gap. A small movement can touch each other. Both Kong and Arthit's hand was shivering. They are waiting for the other one to initiate. Sweats start hitting them. So does the heartbeat.

Suddenly, Kong gets up and moves toward the Jacuzzi. He waits for some time to calm his breath and then enters the Jacuzzi. Water is hitting him in the right places and he ended up closing his eyes and relaxing.

Soon Arthit joins him and chooses to sit opposite.

Arthit slowly increases the power of the water jet, observing Kong who has his eyes closed. Kong opens his eyes to see a smirking Arthit devouring him. To say Kong was just aroused would be slightly incorrect. His desire and passion have reached the peak level that slowly Kong started moving toward Arthit.