TCSDL - Chapter 07

Arthit is back from his travel and has resumed regular work. Both he and Kong are now settled back into their regular routine. They even visited their parents and spend some quality time with them.

Arthit wanted to move onto the next level in his relationship but was not finding enough strength to talk to Kong. Kong too wanted more, but he was feeling shy to initiate the talks.

The days passed on...

It was an evening out with their friends, whom both had not met for a long time. Now their friends' circle has both Kong and Arthit's friends. This time they all had decided to meet up at Arthit and Kong's house to make it more convenient. They were to stay back after spending time.

After dinner, they all decided to reveal some surprises. They made Kong and Arthit sit on the sofa and everyone surrounded them. Both were questioning what was going on.

Knot said reading their faces, "We have not yet given our gift for your marriage and we wanted to surprise you". They all then gave a package to both of them.

"Open it..." all were nudging.

Open is what they did, and both Arthit and Kong were dazed with the gift.

The gift was an all-inclusive stay in the Maldives for a week.

"Thank You", both said. "However, you guys did not have to do this, how did you know we were planning a trip and that too to the Maldives" continued Arthit.

"Hey we need to; you both deserve it. You need to spend time together for yourselves. We are your friends and we know what you need. Now go pack everything tomorrow is your flight."

They were dragged by their friends and both started packing under the watchful eyes of their friends who were hovering over. Friends wanted to keep some surprises so they ensured both Kong and Arthit were packing separately in different rooms.

Kong was getting teased by his friends, they were asking him to pack transparent tank tops and tight-fitting trousers.

Unknown to Kong, Arthit was given another box as a gift which his friends clearly instructed him to check after they reach their destination. (Any guesses what is that box?:-P)

That night, Kong and Arthit were made to sleep in separate rooms by their friends saying they want to reminisce about their olden days.

The next day, all friends drop Arthit and Kong at the airport. They hold their hands tight and start walking towards the airport - towards a new journey altogether.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maldives:

Arthit and Kong reached Maldives airport. They were to travel in a speedboat to the resort where they are staying. It took about 20 minutes in the speedboat and both reached the resort.

It was so beautiful, away from all the chaos, surrounded by the sea and white sands as if they have stepped into a serenity. They walked towards the resort entrance, making sure to click all the snaps they can on the way to the reception. They both checked in and head toward their allocated room. The room was on the beach away from the main resort and connected through a bridge.

 The room was on the beach away from the main resort and connected through a bridge