TCSDL - Chapter 06

Days went faster than expected and the Wedding is in a week's time. Kong and Arthit purchased the house and they are now back at native for the wedding.

The wedding tradition starts initiated with Kong's family, visiting Arthit's, and both sharing their wedding cards. Both Arthit and Kong were teased a lot and blessed by everyone. Both were looking so handsome and anyone who saw them was easily able to tell that they both were made for each other.

 Both were looking so handsome and anyone who saw them was easily able to tell that they both were made for each other

In front of their family, friends, and relatives both said the vows and accepted each as their life partners. Soon the traditions and after marriage customs were completed and finally, both the grooms were left free.

Grooms were to spend the next couple of days at the resort where the wedding happened, after which they will visit Kong's house and Arthit's and return to their home.

Quickly, the day turned to night. Kong and Arthit finished their dinner and have changed into comfy wear. Both were sitting inside their room. One was sitting on the bed and another on the chair. Both are stealing glances.

Their courting was successful if one asked, spending time together, playing games, movies, dinner, lunch – and a kiss here and there. But today just to be with each other within four walls was feeling slightly different.

The emotions danced on their face, after some time instead of stealing glances it was like both just staring at each other. Slowly, Arthit stood up and walked towards the bed, where Kong is sitting.

Kong's heart started beating fast, his breathing is now at rapid speed. Arthit sits next to Kong. Kong can hear Arthit's breathing too. As if it was expected, instantly Kong leans onto Arthit's shoulder. They both sat like that for some time.

Arthit slowly moves his hand towards Kong's waist to hold him close

Arthit slowly moves his hand towards Kong's waist to hold him close. The moment Arthit's hand touched Kong's waist, a small surprised exclaim came out of him. Holding Kong closer, Arthit slowly lifted Kong's chin towards him. And without any prelude, he leaned in and grabbed Kong's lips with his. Kong too melted into the kiss and he pulled Arthit closer.

They shared their first kiss as husbands. A slightly demanding kiss, one that reaffirmed their vows, one made the other aware of their desire. Arthit pulled apart when he felt Kong was breathless.