Introduction

Long ago after the first Avatar was created the spirit that gave the Avatar their power decided that there could be a possibility that the Avatar couldn't keep the balance by themselves so she created a second Avatar. They would be born to different nations and would eventually find their way to each other to help keep the peace and balance of the world.

They would be soulmates, feel each other's pain and emotions when they were separated so that they would know that their soulmate was out there and to keep fighting for each other. The first Avatar was a firebender and the second Avatar was an earthbender, once they passed on the next Avatars in the cycle would be an airbender and a firebender, then a water bender and an airbender and so forth. Their cycle would continue like that forever, they would never be born into the same nation.

But when the cycle is disrupted the second Avatar isn't born for one hundred years. After Avatar Roku died he was reborn as an airbender named Aang but when the second Avatar died she wasn't reborn as far as anyone knew, they couldn't find the second Avatar. That was until a young firebender named Soza accidentally finds out she can also airbend.